A person tricked me to close the dispute, now they did not send the service

Frank3210
Contributor
Contributor

Help! It was really my first time making a payment for a service to another paypal account, the other person by name Jennifer Colmenarez did not pay me what we had agreed to, he deceived me that by opening a dispute and closing it immediately, he would give me the product and not It was like this.

she kept my money, I have proof that she has scammed other people, I have proof that since she cheated on me she does not reply to my messages, she is a fraudulent person but what do I do? I am no longer interested in the product, I just want my refund but that person refuses, and where can I upload the dispute to a claim he deceived me to close it, I am somewhat desperate ... please help, I want to contact support or someone has a solution about to do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

gracielaa14
New Community Member

Hi, something similar happened to me with another person and I'm desperate. I would like to know if you were able to solve it and if you managed to recover the money? 

This just happened to me two days ago. I have contacted the person and he does not want to return the money. I'm desperate, why people have to be like this? 😞 

What can I do to get my money back?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi, welcome, and thanks for posting to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble with a purchase. If you've opened a claim regarding the purchase, we never recommend closing it before receiving what you paid for. Once you close a dispute, we aren't able to re-open it, regrettably. In that type of situation, you may be able to dispute the payment through your bank or card issuer, however. If your dispute is still active, please watch for any status updates by email, or any requests for information. We try to resolve all disputes within 30 days, but most are resolved faster. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.