The Bring Sean Home Foundation

BobDAmico
New Community Member

In 2004 David Goldman's Brazilian born wife abducted their son Sean to Brazil and advised him she was never coming back to the USA. In 2008, I along with a few friends started www.BringSeanHome.org. I created the website overnite since David was to appear on NBC'S Today Show the following morning!

Working almost full time for a year BringSeanHome.org generated tens of thousands of supporters worldwide and reached the highest levels of the US & Brazilian governments, both Presidents Obama & Lulu. Resolutions were passed in the US Congress and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, US Congressman Chris Smith and Senator Frank Lautenberg worked the diplomatic channels.

NBC Dateline and the other networks produced specials highlighting David's battle against a corrupt judicial system in Brazil and the huge number of American children who are abducted to foreign countries each year. On Christmas Eve 2009 Sean and David were officially reunited and returned to the USA

Since then the Foundation (all volunteers) have worked tirelessly to return any abducted children, not just Americans. David Goldman has written a best seller, testified before Congress to promote changes in US law to prevent child abduction. NO ONE RECEIVES COMPENSATION.

The Bring Sean Home Foundation is small but they are bringing the children home, one by one

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.