American Cancer Society - Lung Cancer

Britney1989
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to have a chance to win this contest, and be able to donate to the American Cancer Society. On September 3rd, of this year my mother passed away of Lung Cancer. She was only 47 when she passed. She had been a smoker for a long time. It was a complete shock to find out her diagnosis, and unfortunately she only survived six weeks after the diagnosis. She was a fighter the whole tims she knew she had stage 4 lung cancer. She went through radiation, and even lost her gorgeous, long blonde hair. She joked about how her head was always cold, she was prepared to do what she had to, to survive. My mothers passing is the hardest thing my father and I have ever had to deal with in life. I would never wish any cancer on anyone, not even my worst enemy. I dream of a cure for cancer. That way no one would ever have to go through what I am currently going through. If there was a cure, there would be way less pain and suffering in this world.

The website is www.cancer.org

Britney Piercy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.