My Udemy payment is pending for last four days to review and not cleared yet.

ayatiiii
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Respected people out there

I am feeling very sorry while informing it that i am not getting my udemy's payment cleared in the paypal account and there a message is coming like My payment is pending now while we review it and for this review complition process we will take upto 72 hours to get the review completed. Yesterday i got an email about the payment review like our review is completed now but still i am not getting my udemy payment in the paypal and still it is showing that My payment is pending in the paypal. I get my payment from Udemy where i teach the students and i have three courses there on the udemy and studenst enroll in my course and pay the udemy as  a fee and udemy send me the fee through the paypal every month on the respective date like 6,7,8. 

ISSUE- I am not getting my payment cleared in paypal and it is showing your payment is pending and will complete this review process within 72 hours but today its been four days but did not get the payment fixed.

i am enclossing some snaps of my earnings and the proof where i am getting these money from.so that it will be better to make the review completed even more faster. Please take a look and fix it. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7MruLtCMgcDVDQ0ZzlaaG9SX0U

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.