I want to give my heart

Firmansyah1
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal

Paypal, I want to give my heart, I am not a business and I just want to have a paypal account for online shopping. I am trying to transfer to the balance via money changer. But I have not been shopping online, my paypal account is directly restricted for security reasons, I do not understand, why before there are unlimited balance transfers? Why after paypal account balance is limited? I can not shop online. Why? Why? Why?

I can information from paypal  = "We're reviewing your submissions.  We’ll get back to you within 2 business days"

but it's been a long time no response to open a paypal account. I have provided personal data as requested paypal but my paypal account is still limited.

I beg with all the goodness of paypal to give full access to my paypal account because I have a need for online shopping on ebay and I want to save money in paypal.  With this I ask to paypal to open my paypal account. If paypal want to ask for my personal data will always give the best.
Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards 

Firmansyah

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Hans_E
Contributor
Contributor
Have the same problem. Everytime I try to contact the Customer Service, they always tell the step by step using Resolution Center, but it keep showing "We're reviewing your submissions. We’ll get back to you within 2 business days". Is there anyone working in Paypal Customer Service?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.