Never received my $10 coupon/gift certificate

cheesecake104
Contributor
Contributor

A while back I got an email that said if I list and sell and receive payment for an item within a certain time frame that I would receive a $10 coupon deposited into my PayPal account.  Well, I did what it said and I have yet to receive it.  I can't find anywhere else I could ask about it but here.  Anyone know what I can do abou this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

sivad12
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for your help!
Login to Me Too

nkress
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Adrian,

Perhaps you can help - I too have not received follow-through on this promotion.  I contacted eBay support on 9/29 and 10/4.  On the latter call I received a Bug reference number and a request that I simply wait until the credit is automatically applied.  After waiting another 2+ weeks (now well over 30 days since my first item sold on 9/6), I still have received no response or promotion credit.  Further, after speaking with Katrina at eBay customer support this afternoon (10/20) she mentions there is no record of this promotion! Yet, I have the email (posted below).  I am hoping that you might be able to help put this to rest so I don't have to keep tying up the phone lines.  Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thank you,

- Nathan

Who's Eligible?
From August 10, 2011, at 12:01AM PT, through September 10, 2011, at 11:59PM PT, invited registered eBay users who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible to earn one (1) $10 eBay Gift Certificate when they complete one bona fide and proper listing and sale of one (1) item on eBay.com ("List and Sell Promotion"). The listing of the item must occur between August 10, 2011, and September 10, 2011 ("Listing Period"), and the sale of the item must occur between August 10, 2011, and September 20, 2011 ("Sell Period"), in order to be eligible to earn the $10 eBay Gift Certificate. Sorry, no forwarding--this offer is not transferable.

When is it?
The List and Sell Promotion starts on Wednesday, August 10, 2011, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds).

Which listing formats are eligible?
Only Auction-style formats eligible.

What is excluded?
The List and Sell Promotion does not apply to (i) any item which is listed and purchased by the seller, and (ii) any listing with a start date prior to August 10, 2011--including listings revised during the Listing Period.

How do I earn the $10 Gift Certificate?
Eligible participating sellers who comply with all of the terms of this List and Sell Promotion will receive a $10 eBay Gift Certificate deposited into their PayPal account within fifteen (15) days after the Listing Period ends. The eBay Gift Certificate is not transferable. Limit of one (1) eBay Gift Certificate per eligible, participating seller. Additional terms apply. See http://giftcertificates.ebay.com/terms.html.

List FREE, always--up to 50 Auction-style items each month.
Additional optional Feature fees apply when used. 9% final value fee applied to the total amount of the sale--including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge (for example, engraving or gift wrapping), excluding any sales tax. Does not apply to eBay Store subscribers and Vehicle categories on eBay Motors.

Learn More to protect yourself from Spoof (fake) e-mails.

eBay Inc. sent this e-mail to you at [removed] because your Notification Preferences
indicate that you want to receive information about Newsletters, Promotions & Events.

If you do not wish to receive further communications like this, please click here to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can change your Notification Preferences in My eBay by clicking here. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Nkress!

Sorry to hear you got caught up in this as well.  I'll forward your information over to the right people and we'll get this all straightened out.  Thanks for letting us know!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

nkress
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help Adrian!

Login to Me Too

angela9249
Contributor
Contributor

I also, have never received the promotional after calling numerous times and Promised that it will be deposited in my paypal account. I AM MAD. . What to do to get this credited? Any response to this will be appreciated.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

angela9249,

I'll make sure yours is looked into as well.  Please note the offer was not transferrable, so if you did not receive a message in eBay confirming eligibility, they won't be able to issue a credit.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

kevlev9
Contributor
Contributor

I received the same message in My Ebay, but never received the $10 credit after meeting all the conditions.  Please help!  Thanks! Kevin

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

kevlev9,

I'll make sure yours is looked into as well.  Please note the offer was not transferrable, so if you did not receive a message in eBay confirming eligibility, they won't be able to issue a credit.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

I've confirmed all applicable payouts have been completed.  As such, this thread will be locked.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.