giving coupons and discounts to customers

Rainbow246
Contributor
Contributor

I have  new website and we wanted to offer 15% off new customers only orders, how can i implement this through paypal check out?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

texasplants

I also need an answer to this question. I want to give discounts to returning customers. I'm thinking returning customers would use a checkbox or radio button to calculate and apply the discount. How would I do that (I know only basic HTML.)

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry you won't be able to respond directly to this post - we've made some improvements to the PayPal Community Help Forums, and as part of the upgrade, all existing posts were Archived and locked. The new boards and the new Community is accessible here. 

In regards to offering a discount to customers via PayPal, there are a few methods to reach your goal.  The simplest would be to refund the amount after the buyer pays in full, but I can wholly understand why this isn't an ideal option.  The next best choice would be to integrate a third party shopping cart which provides support for coupon codes.  For more information on third party shopping carts, integration, and to chat with other developers (who may have already implemented a working solution), check out X.com.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.