Send promotion to all customers

fireman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We are running a huge promotion for our products. I would like to send an email to all our customers about this. Is there a easy way to get the email address of all my customesr and send them an email?

Thank you very much.

fireman

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

fireman,

The easiest way to do so would be to download your History of payments received to collect and collate the email addresses that have paid you. 

However, you may want to review PayPal's Privacy Policy and User Agreement.  Unless you have a separate pre-existing agreement with the buyer regarding their payments to you and the associated disclosure of their information, you may not be able to use their email addresses without intrinsically violating your own agreement with PayPal.

You can read more about our Privacy Policy here and the PayPal User Agreement here

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

kenzilisa
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way to get a list of email addresses of people who have agreed to receive promotional emails when they place an order?  I haven't been able to find out how to do this and I can't get any help from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.