Problem With e-mail dated 11/25/2011 -

pennyconnection
Contributor
Contributor

I judsted palced an order with taret.com - following the link in this e-mail - The offer from PayPal clearly stated - get $5.00 off a purchase of $50.00 or more - plus Free Shipping witj the following exclusions - "Target exclusions: Merchandise subtotal based on one shipping destination per order. May not be combined with other promotional codes or discounts applied to previous orders. GiftCards, e-Giftcards, gift wrap, tax or shipping and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer excludes TVs, Computers, Cameras, GPS, Apple iPods, Apple iPads, Video Game Consoles, DVD Players, Portable DVD, Camcorders, Photo Frames, Bose Electronics, Sony and Sennheiser Electronics, Baby Diapers, Baby Toiletries, Baby Food & Formula, Men’s Shavers and Grooming Products, Music, Movies & Books."

The items I purchased were 2 sets of sheets and a toy - none of which are excluded.

I did receive the $5.00 off - put Target.com is charging the **Bleep**ing shipping price - was I spoofed or is Target.com not in the loop on this.  I am on the telephone with target.com now

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pennyconnection
Contributor
Contributor

After arguing relentlessly with Target.com supr - I cancelled my order - than sent a copy of the e-mail from Paypal to both the Paypal Spoof adress and to Target.com, suprisingly - this morning I received an e-mail from Target. com which apoligized for the problem I encountered and they included a Free Shipping Code.

I reordered my sheets and toy, received the advertised $5.00 a $50.00 purchase and received a $12.86 shipping credit on my order.

A Great News Story !

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All !

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

pennyconnection
Contributor
Contributor

After arguing relentlessly with Target.com supr - I cancelled my order - than sent a copy of the e-mail from Paypal to both the Paypal Spoof adress and to Target.com, suprisingly - this morning I received an e-mail from Target. com which apoligized for the problem I encountered and they included a Free Shipping Code.

I reordered my sheets and toy, received the advertised $5.00 a $50.00 purchase and received a $12.86 shipping credit on my order.

A Great News Story !

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.