$50 promotional offer when you link your bank account

alwayskerri
Contributor
Contributor

I linked my bank account to Paypal to receive $50.00 for a promotional offer. When will I receive that money?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

MacMan1984
Contributor
Contributor

Ditto!  I'm $50 richer for my efforts, thanks to their promo.

Guess they heard the groundswell and decided not to make us wait 6-8 weeks after all.

Thank goodness, b/c it was looking a bit ugly.

GOOD CALL...!!!

Login to Me Too

DragonFlame
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure if the groundswell of complaints and concerns had an impact. However, PayPal did come through - as of today I had $50 more in my account as "Cash Back from PayPal". When looking at the details of the transaction, the subject note said "Congratulations! You have earned cash back from PayPal for adding your bank account."

Thank You, PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Jeneola
Contributor
Contributor

Well Shut My Mouth! I got a note that aomeone had commente $50 PayPal Promo Rant (my word-rant)

I was just as shocked as pleased to see someone had recieved their $50. So I logged in and saw mine.

It was Der 19 when I did this thing- get verified for $50. I had to provided a copy of my marriage license first. They wanted a PDF ( its Public Record, avail online to anyone who cares to look for it. I sent them the link) and jump through some hoops, but the money is there.

I imediatly thought the guy who posted he got his $50 prob did the promo earlier than I, as they said 6 - 8 weeks I think I recall....But the money is in my account. $50.

I'm thrilled to see PyPal make good on this fieasco. As I said in my 1st post, PayPal is not the only guy on the road anymore. America Express has a company that has started their own and I'm thinking that the AMX name is going to be alot easier for our grandparents to swallow. Grandparents gift kids and grandkids, they are also opeing home biusinesses w/ their retirement plans running amuck...they can do it online w/o being afraid. Which is what I was of PayPal when I thought they'd hired a rogue PR firm for promotions. PayPal, you did the right thing. I will remember.

So Go Check your accounts! I'm thinking this is not only myself & Dragpn Flamd

Thanks Dragon Flame.Smiley Wink

I'm not thanking PayPal because they said it was "Not them" who did this. And I still have no idea who the PR firm is- that one that has several teenagers tell me "we

aint got no way of know'N/ " we have TONS of promos"

Okay I admit, I know this sounds quite sarcastic. However, I promise, this is what I delt w/ when ever trandfered over to this 'unknown' (they said they did not know!") company. I do believe this forum on PayPals website got some attention and I appreciate that!

So thaknks for everyone on here being the voice and getting this done.Woman Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.