can we sell physical as well as virtaul products through paypal

chanap
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal,

I am from India and selling physical goods through paypal since last three years from my own website.

But being a software engineer by profession, i also do many virtual products and services. Virtail products can be animation videos, graphics designing, downloadable greeting cards, writing articles etc

Now i want to sell both PHYSICAL as well as VIRTUAL products oversees

- physical products from one site 

- virtual products from other site

using paypal on both sites. 

But in paypal, my by default reason of money is selected as "Selling Physical Goods" and if payment comes from selling physical and virtual products comes in same account, you can not select two different reasons.

I want to confirm before start selling virtual products

- can i sell both virtual & physical products from india using same paypal account?

- if yes, do i need to provide any documentation / proof of selling virtail products? (as in case of physical products, i provided tracking no proofs)

- what points i need to take care while selling both physical and virtual products to prevent account from suspension (i read somewhere that selling virtual products are not allowed thru paypal and they suspend such accounts)

- what reason of withdrawal should i select if i am selling both kind of products and getting payments from both way daily.

Other question

and membership sites where buyers can buy reward points monthly and use these to download my small products like e-greeting cards, graphics etc - is this kind of model supported by paypal? just asking ..

Please guide so that i can start selling virtual products and do not break any rules.

It would really be appreciated if paypal respond and guide me increasing my business.

Thanks and Regards

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.