[Sticky] Here to chat? *Read this first*

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Country specific discussions board.

The board is a place for members from each country to discuss about issues specific to the country, e.g. regulatory, customer preference, delivery etc.

How should I post?

Discussion thread must start with [Country] followed by Topic. For example: [Singapore] What is the maximum value of postal parcels before custom duty is imposed?

Although the board is country-specific, all posts must be in English. This is because there are many cross-border sellers on the forum, and the community aims to be inclusive and informative to all sellers.

How will this board be moderated?

All posts must comply with the Community Rules and Guidelines and the PayPal User Agreement and Policies.  Please remember that posting your own or another person's contact information, physical address, email address, full name, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information is prohibited.

Courteous and respectful posting is expected of all participants. 

Posts that do not meet the above criteria may be removed. We will also be removing any unproductive posts. Unproductive posts include posts or replies that are off-topic or do not address the original posters question or concern. We actively review the forum, but we also appreciate your assistance in reporting any issues that may occur.  Here’s how to report inappropriate content:

Click the topic and select "More options."
             Click "Flag for a Moderator."
             Complete the form and click "Notify Moderator."

That’s about it and happy posting!

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.