Philippines- most unacceptable case report and final results made by PayPal

chito30
Contributor
Contributor
I cant believe PayPal just give favor to my buyer who file a case report against me! And in the end paypal decisions turns to my buyers favor....and Paypal just took all my money to my paypal acct. without my permission and paypal just put notifications that I can no longer to used paypal again!!! And thats it... now dont know what to do! How can i get my money back / ... about the case report the buyer put that he did not receive the item he buy from me! But thats a big lie i have submitted a proof of shipping to him and to PayPal to resolve the case but still useless even i attach also the email of the PayPal to me before that the payment for that transactions i made to the buyer is now available! Meaning that transactions is already reviewed by paypal. Sending me also an email saying its now available! Meaning there is no or any problem to that transactions i made. And this what happened! After a few weeks i got a notification to my paypal saying i have i case that one of my buyer reported and when i check it i saw that the case is the transactions i made and finished long time ago: thats why when the paypal make a decision already im shocked because paypal guve the decisions in favor of the buyer and next action paypal just widro all the money i save to my paypal acct. now i dont know what go do and what are the chances how can i file complaints to get my money back.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.