Paypal Services in India

Amit_Gupta
New Community Member

Why paypal have not rolled out its complete services in india? i mean to say accepting credit cards in india and facilitating sellers may multiply your business and convenience to people as well. I hope you will understand and reply,

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

GoVishw

When Paypal will start serving India for within India Payment solution? India definitely need better payment solution then PAYTM and PayUmoney. Especially wholesale business need it immediately.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ivan

Welcome, everyone, to the community.

I'll be honest, that's a very good (although tricky.. hehe) question - but I'll try to answer it the best I can. 😉

As I'm sure you'll understand, providing financial services puts PayPal under the purview of various local regulations globally. Although it isn't possible to send domestic payments within India at this point, I assure you that at PayPal, we are always striving to expand our network as well as the breadth of our services across the globe. 

If and when we do make domestic payments a reality in India, rest assured, we will certainly put the word out. 

-Ivan

Login to Me Too

undead007
New Community Member

Sir/Madam

i just want to ask one simple question in india you are providing your services i think more than 20 years we are still facing lots problems with you as we able to receive money from paypal but not able to sent money  from paypal    even we not able to keep our funds with paypal we not able to use our debit card for paypal

my question is why you people not able to convience indian goverment from 20 years and allow us to sent money from paypal

Shail

Login to Me Too

plwebvision
New Community Member

Dear,

Thanks for the opportunity.

I am using PayPal gateway on my couple of websites. but many time my overseas customers contact me that they are unable to pay because paypal payment to India from their country is not allowed.

Why is such problem and what will be the resolution for this issue.

I want to confirm if I am getting this right.

Regards,

Prem

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ivan

Hello plwebvision,

You're most welcome. Our goal with this Community forum is to provide a platform through which merchants can share their experience and know-how with other, newer, greener merchants - so your thoughts and concerns are certainly most welcome here. 🙂

About your international clients being unable to make payments - that does indeed sound a little weird. Whilst domestic payments within India is currently unavailable, payments from overseas should not be a problem. This leads me to believe that the issues faced by your customers are specific to their account(s), although I cant be sure.

The best thing to do would probably be to have them reach out to our Customer Service team directly. They will be more than happy to advise your customers as to the reason behind why they're unable to send you payments. 🙂

For your customers to get a local number at which our Customer Support team can be reached, simply click the "Contact" at the bottom of our page.

-Ivan

Login to Me Too

subikar

Paypal is having world wise presense and easy to do payment where as India to India payment gateway still unavailable. Why paypal is not working on this section so India Business can also use this payment gateway for their online store. In India 1000's of Ecommerce business is launching daily paypal must take this opurtunity + Paypal must have one easy mobile apps which would help customer.  

Login to Me Too

Hi 

I am from India and I have started an online business where Paypal is the only payment gateway . I have not faced any problem with overseas customers but  my indian customers are not able to pay though paypal . I cant keep fund in my paypal account and when its the time of refund i cant even add fund to it . Then how do i refund ? Pls suggest any solution for this 

Login to Me Too

PayPalDesshinta
Hello OrissaHandloom,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your interest in using PayPal services.

Due to the challenges and complexities associated with the worldwide financial network, we currently don’t provide an add funds or retain balance service and domestic payment in your country. 

We are actively cooperating with local banks and hope to expand our services in more countries in the future.

Please note that you can still send payments with your credit card without adding funds to your PayPal account. All you need to do is add a credit card to your PayPal account. Each time you make a payment, your card will be charged automatically to fund the payment.

If you go to Profile >Add or edit credit card, you can add a credit card to your account. 

I hope this helps! 

-Desshinta

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

monaa
New Community Member

having problem in making a refund. how to make refunds when I cannot add money to paypal account.

Is it possible through email address only?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.