Paypal Services in India

Amit_Gupta
New Community Member

Why paypal have not rolled out its complete services in india? i mean to say accepting credit cards in india and facilitating sellers may multiply your business and convenience to people as well. I hope you will understand and reply,

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Vinitsa

I know your response is old, but trouble finding an answer.

How do Sellers in India refund customers, if they cannot keep a PayPal balance?

How long does it take?

Can you show a link to the PayPal refund policy, for India sellers to explain to American customers? 

Login to Me Too

Vivek1230
New Community Member

Dear,

Can someone pay to me by debit or credit card from abroad to my Paypal account in India? If yes, then is there any fee involved for the same, apart from the conversion fee? 

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too

PayPalDesshinta

@Vivek1230, 

Thank you for reaching out our PayPal HeadStart community.

Please read the post in this chain to understand the receive money feature in INDIA. 

- Desshinta

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

PayPalDesshinta

Hello Vivek1230, 

Welcome to PayPal HeadStart Community.

PayPal account holders in some countries can send Personal payments (for example, a gift for a family member). If the sender uses their PayPal balance or their bank as a payment method, there’s no charge to receive the Personal payment. If they use a credit or debit card, a small fee applies. The sender can decide to pay the fee or pass it on to you. If you would like more information about fees, click Fees at the bottom of any PayPal page.

- Desshinta

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.