Is this a scam? please help

pixelchamber
Contributor
Contributor

I sell an item online and i have this buyer who wants to buy the item and said she will pay me, after a day i recieve this 

email. is this scam or legit?

You have received an instant payment of P20,00.00 PHP from Hannah Sophia, PayPal account to your bank account.

This payment has been approved and it is currently pending for shipment details to be received before it will be transferred. You are to send out the parcel that has been paid for by our client and send the shipment details to us in other for negotiations to be commenced with your bank and finally transfer the money into your bank account.

Ship via  express service 3- 5 days delivery  

Issues with this transaction? 

You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.   

IMPORTANT NOTE: This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your bank account until the shipment reference/tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.

Send the tracking number of the package to us by replying directly to this email and our customer security service center will attend to your tracking number. As soon as you send us the shipment tracking number to us for verification, the money will be credited to your account.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.