Warning! Your PayPal account has been limited!‏

Yunnuen
Colaborador
Colaborador

Recien recibi este correo con direccion de servicios de paypal.

Warning Notification

Dear PayPal Costumer,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal® account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension. Please update your records before September 10, 2011.

Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal® account activity will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Es cierto, o solo es un correo para obtener mis datos?

Gracias!

Login to Me Too
1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas
Solved

JJAHS
Miembro
Miembro

Es un fraude: Paypal NUNCA te pide que actualices tu información, a menos que se te hayan acabado los fondos. En todo caso, jamás hagas clic en un correo de estos: entra directamente a paypal.com y revisa tu cuenta, siguiendo las indicaciones que veas en paypal.com

Saludos

Ver solución en mensaje publicado original

Login to Me Too
3 RESPUESTAS 3
Solved

JJAHS
Miembro
Miembro

Es un fraude: Paypal NUNCA te pide que actualices tu información, a menos que se te hayan acabado los fondos. En todo caso, jamás hagas clic en un correo de estos: entra directamente a paypal.com y revisa tu cuenta, siguiendo las indicaciones que veas en paypal.com

Saludos

Login to Me Too

Yunnuen
Colaborador
Colaborador

Gracias por tu respuesta.

Login to Me Too

virginiamileto
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hola, a mí me llegó hace unas semanas este mensaje, al hacer click en el link que me indican, me lleva a la página principal de Yahoo....raro, no?

Saludos,

Virginia

Dear Paypal Customer,

We were unable to process     your most recent payment. Did you recently change your bank, phone number or     credit card?     To ensure that your service is not interrupted, please update your billing     information today    Click here. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    If you have recently updated your billing information, please disregard this     message as we are processing the changes you have made.     Sincerely,
    Paypal Member Services Team
    P.S. Paypal has several pricing options to meet your needs.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.