Colaborador
Colaborador
PayPal esta del lado de los estafadores y no de los compradores
Login to Me Too
1 RESPUESTA 1

Sativ27
Colaborador
Colaborador

PAYPAL just told me they cannot verify the item's quality and therefore the fraud! I have sent photos - the seller admits sending it! LOL.

So to sum up. 

1/ Seller lied about being in America and being 'American' (his name is not 'Bill' - its Zi'an) and lied about sending Item from America. This is important because sending back to China is very expensive. I have tracking evidence he lied, he lied on his website and advert and even the American return address on the package is a lie - as he wants it sent back from where it was originally sent from - China. So all those smarmy... 'you must share the blame because you must realise China is expensive to send back too...' In fact there was no evidence the seller was Chinese or the item was coming from China!

2/ Item is completely different to what he promised. A cheap Chinese unbranded type of GoPro compared to a DSLR camera.. LOL I have evidence of the total fraud, photos of false adverts promising something different etc.

3/ PAYPAL state they can not verify the fraud!!!  By allowing this man and 1000s of others to use their platform they are directly endangering their customers.

PAYPAL are a disgrace. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.