Do not buy

Norsmith
Colaborador
Colaborador

DO NOT BUY FROM LEITE NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD/FASTSHIPSTORE.COM I BOUGHT BOTTOM TEETH, THEY ARE A JOKE, WISH I COULD SHOW PHOTOS. PAYPAL TOOK THEIR SIDE, EVEN AFTER SEEING PHOTOS OF THE JOKE TEETH (DONT BELIEVE IT)SO I WAS NOT GIVEN A REFUND, I AM STUCK WITH JOKE TEETH!!!

Login to Me Too
22 RESPUESTAS 22

frygirl7
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Yes please, this company sucks and they ship from China.  Paypal handled this fine with my issue, however they should not have to shoulder the credit in the first place.  They should not do business with this company.  

Login to Me Too

cygeorge2000
Colaborador
Colaborador
How do I get a refund for this purchases ? Can anyone guide me please? Thanks
Login to Me Too

jammusa7
Miembro
Miembro
I agree with you! I purchased a Born Again doll from this company. It cost me $100. They sent me the wrong doll. After several months, the company agreed to give me a full refund providing I return the item. The return cost was just short of $80 which I would have to pay for. I asked PayPal why should I have to absorb the cost of their mistake? I would totally lose out if I were to return it. I was under the impression that PayPal was the consumer’s advocate. How can they allow a company to do that? I’m now looking at PayPal in a different light. PayPal should banned this company for sure!
Login to Me Too

rain1203
Miembro
Miembro

<removed>  este es el numero de trastreo de mi envio y no hq llegado ni puedo rastrearlo espero me devuervan el dinero

Login to Me Too

C313stial
This company is a SCAM. I bought magnetic false eyelashes and they're crappy quality. The magnetic applicator doesn't even work. It took them over a month to get it to me. I disputed this, but lost. I was advised to contact the company directly. IMPOSSIBLE. I made at least 8 attempts and couldn't get through. There's no phone number, either.
Login to Me Too

dokoster

I purchased a punchneedle kit for my granddaughter's birthday.  My account was charged and I have received nothing.  There is no way to contact the company.  DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!

Login to Me Too

feelingduped

Yes, they are nuts....I ordered a hair straightener 03/30 and today is 05/19 and still nothing...I e-mailed them, so we'll see....

ha!  I look to have donated nearly $40...I hope not!

geeez.....wish me luck and 

only choosing honest companies from now on!

Login to Me Too

Josiej616
I bought an eyebrow item 5 weeks ago but no item yet, no email or invoice. Email sent to seller (provided by PayPal transaction) was returned. No phone number provided.
Login to Me Too

MO22222
I bought Furniture Silicon Protection Cover - Transparent / 16PCS (BUY 12 GET 4 FREE) $26.88 USD ... never got confirmation, never received product!
Login to Me Too

bossyjones11
Colaborador
Colaborador

They sell junk that takes weeks and weeks to arrive and then doesn't work.  I am done purchasing anything thru pay pal because they do nothing to back you up.  I tried resolving with the seller and they keep sending emails saying Hi friend, please try this...or please try that.  It is GARBAGE.  I am learning the lesson to not purchase items thru Instagram.  They look amazing and almost always are from China and rubbish.  I was charged $50 for an electronic foot file that doesn't work and cannot get my money back. It's a scam and they sell junk.  DO NOT BUY!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.