Why is it that not all countries have a "send a gift to a friend" option in my personal account?

Petrovi4
Contributeur
Contributeur
Why is it that not all countries have a "send a gift to a friend" option in my personal account? If this option is available in any country, please tell me how to find it
Login to Me Too
2 RÉPONSES 2

Petrovi4
Contributeur
Contributeur
Je veux dire que dans le compte personnel du pays du Cameroun, il n’y a pas une telle option. Veuillez expliquer
Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

bonjour @Petrovi4 

vous parler du Cameroun , avec un compte PayPal ouvert en Russie .

Pour rappel concernant les CGU PayPal :

un compte PayPal doit être ouvert dans son pays de résidence .

Une infraction à cela sera sanctionnée par un compte restreint définitivement , blocage des fonds 180 jours et interdiction d'utiliser PayPal à l'avenir .

Certains pays dans le monde n'ont effectivement pas la possibilité de disposer de l'option argent entre proches . ( pas d'envoi , ni de réception d'argent ainsi )

Ceci est dû à la politique financière et géopolitique du pays .

tell you about Cameroon, with a PayPal account opened in Russia.

As a reminder concerning the PayPal T&Cs:

a PayPal account must be opened in his country of residence.

A violation of this will be penalized by a permanently restricted account, blocking of funds for 180 days and prohibition from using PayPal in the future.

Some countries in the world do not actually have the possibility of having the money between relatives option. (no sending or receiving money as well)

This is due to the country's financial and geopolitical policy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.