Fanshionweb International

Overland
Colaborador
Colaborador

I bought items from this company and I have received nothing from them. Not even a shipping notice. I suspected something was dodgy and complained to PayPal but they refused my request to refund my money. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this company?

Login to Me Too
63 RESPOSTAS 63

jdmoore1
Colaborador
Colaborador

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy anything from the seller.  Their merchandise is crap, not at all what they advertise and I can't believe PayPal is still facilitating people to purchase their items, especially after all the negative comments.  PayPal should work on only partnering with legitimate sellers, it is only going to give the company a poor reputation if they keep partnering with companies like this.

Login to Me Too

Lodell67
Membro
Membro
I ordered a jacket and never recieved anything, not even an order summary.
Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

They are a ripoff. They sent a misrepresented shirt. It was the lowest priced item on my order. Then they refunded me 23.04 for what IDK. Then the other 4 items worth 158.59 total never showed up. The refund they sent me is to tell PayPal that" yes, we refunded her money". They need to refund the whole amount. I cannot believe this company is allowed to do this. I wish I could go to China and find them and get my money back personally. Once I get my money back,or a response form PayPal, I will do what I can to warn people. There is no way to comment on their ads on Facebook. They need to be banned.

Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Colaborador
Colaborador

If those who have the power to stop companies like this then we can do our best to let other consumers avoid being ripped off by sharing our experiences.  I let everyone I know in FB of my experience so please do the same and if you have a twitter account share on their also.  Get your monies worth by warning people NOT TO BUY FROM FANSHIONWEB AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES.  That will probably give you more satisfaction.

Login to Me Too

Babsie1
Colaborador
Colaborador
I purchased 7 items, received 2 (terrible quality, nothing like the image) asked to return and to cancel the remaining order was told no. Opened a dispute with PayPal Only for them to side with the seller and my claim was denied!! I am so disappointed with PayPal’s decision, still trying to get my £100+ back
Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

I paid 163.85 dollars for 4 beautiful sweater/coats and one black shirt. Well, they sent me the shirt which looked nothing like the picture, a 20.26 piece of crap. Then for no reason they sent me a refund for 23.04. I never saw any thing else from them at all. I waited a bit then contacted PAY PAL. They were nice on the phone but when I had to deal with them online, they couldn't be worse. Then after months of waiting, my claim was denied today.... WHY? They said that there was no proof I returned the merchandise. WOW How the **bleep** am I supposed to return **bleep** I never received? They are about as dumb as a box of rocks. I will give them a piece of my mind tomorrow. Then I will call my bank and see if it aint too late to do anything. I am so mad right now, thats a lot of money to b taken from me by some stupid chinese scammers.

Login to Me Too

Gav1n
Colaborador
Colaborador
My wife ordered 5 items at a cost of approx £70. The order began to arrive piecemeal. The first couple of things were nothing like the goods pictured. Their site features photos stolen from, for example, Etsy accounts. The items received were the worst quality printed polyester, so bad that it's not possible anybody would choose to wear. I complained to Fanshionweb's front-end company, in this instance "Bikabon". I was repeatedly told that a full refund would be provided, if I covered return shipping costs. I escalated to PP, stated my case and provided photos. PP did not acknowledge or respond to my insistence that this company's practice of featuring photos that did not accurately represent the product on offer was illegal in most jurisdictions. I am happy to have had a full refund, but not that I am £9.50 out of pocket for the return shipping, and believe this fraudster outfit should have paid this. It's not a large sum, but it's the principle. I get "caveat emptor" and all that, but PayPal need to cease all involvement with them.
Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

Gav1n,

Be happy you are not like me ---ripped off for 145.00, PayPal has got to be in bed with these companies, because of so many people not getting satisfaction. I wrote to them, did a FBI report and sent it to them, did a full dispute, and spoke with several paypal people on the phone......still I was denied because-----you won't believe-----I did not return the merchandise that I NEVER RECEIVED!!!! Amazing the stupidity of these folks. Sooo Ihave to go to china and find these people and beat them up to the tune of 145.00 I guess....haahaaa like I would ever step foot in that stinking country. 

Login to Me Too

chrisnkeys
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hi - I was told to return an item for a refund, but was reluctant to pay the return postage of £13 + so I contacted Paypal who told me that at the bottom of the transaction details in my activity page, it gives you the option to ask Paypal for the return postage.    I had to send a copy of the return slip which had a tracking number on and within a few days I was given a full refund for the postage by Paypal.    They then decided to deny my claim for the actual item being returned saying I hadn't given them the tracking details, so I had to contact them again and remind them that they must have the tracking details to have given me the refund of postage.   I was transferred to another department and went through it all again and the chap I spoke to has now lodged an appeal for which I am waiting confirmation of acceptance.    I have already complained to them about the shoddy goods that are sent out to customers and that it is a deception and fraudulent by this company to show the pictures to order from then send out items that do not resemble the items shown, but got no response to that.

Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

Yes,

PAYPAL said they told me to return one shirt out of my 163.85 order to Fanshionweb scammers. They never sent me those instructions. They denied my refund and closed my case. I am waiting for the day that PAYPAL goes under when the mighty amazon pay, takes all their business. PAYPAL are in bed with Fanshionweb. I am trying a dispute with my bank. **bleep** PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.