Fanshionweb International

Overland
Colaborador
Colaborador

I bought items from this company and I have received nothing from them. Not even a shipping notice. I suspected something was dodgy and complained to PayPal but they refused my request to refund my money. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this company?

Login to Me Too
63 RESPOSTAS 63

Howsitallwork
Colaborador
Colaborador

AVOID FANSHIONWEB THEY ARE CON AR|TISTS AS ARE THE ASSOCIATED COMPANIES THEY USE EVERY DELAY TACTIC |TO AVOUD REIMBURSEMENT>  PAYPAL APPEAR TO COLLUDE THEY DO NOT SUPPORT CONNED BUYERS INSTEAD SUGGEST YOU SEND THE ITEMS YOU NEVER RECEIVED BACK TO CHINA (DESPITE THE FACT YOU PURCHASED IN UK (EBAY WITH UK ADDRESS) HAVING CHECKED THIS CON COMPANY OUT THEY ARE AFFILIA|TED TO OTHER COMPANIES AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE DO NOT WAST| YOUR MONEY AND T|ELL EVERYONE TO AVOID TOO. 

Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

Oh yes, howsitallwork, PAYPAL denied me because I never returned items I never got. They are in bed with those awful chinese scammers. They are splitting the money I sent 168.85 and they sent me a cheap black 20.00 shirt that was misrepresented, and then sent me a refund of 23.04 for who knows what and then kept the rest of my money and never sent the other items. I hope someone comes on here and demands a class action suit.

Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Colaborador
Colaborador

AVOID IRISRUBY LIKE THE PLAGUE THEY ARE A CON ARTIST COMPANY JUST LIKE FANSHIONWEB THEY DONT DELIVER THEY DON REIMBURSE AND PAYPAL COLLUDE WITH THEM AVOID THIS AND ANY ASSOCIATED COMPANIES AND TELL EVERYONE YOU CAN TO AVOID THEM

Login to Me Too

jewelsbyanita
Colaborador
Colaborador
I finally received my fairy hat two days before Halloween! I had ordered October 2 and when they finally contacted me they said it takes up to 20 days for receipt of product. Well, the hat was beautiful but it arrived 28 days after my order. Won’t be ordering again from them, though.
Login to Me Too

Bleedspurple
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yep! I ordered something from them on Oct.6th. Have heard nothing! No shipping status. Sent them a email. No response! I will be opening a dispute with paypal.
Login to Me Too

chrisnkeys
Colaborador
Colaborador

I bought from their website and received really substandard goods from them, nothing like the pictures I ordered from.  When I complained to them, they just offered me 15% refund, which after my refusal, they upped to 25%, still not enough for the awful goods they supplied, so I have asked for a return label for a full refund and hope they honour this.   I have to swallow the return postage, but it will go economy, so not too much.

Login to Me Too

Bleedspurple
Colaborador
Colaborador
Well I finally got the goods. Not anything like the pictures. At least you get replys from them. They have yet to reply to my emails. I think I will just eat the cost of the crappy goods... And make sure to NEVER buy from them again.
Login to Me Too

chrisnkeys
Colaborador
Colaborador

Beware, though, there are quite a few with different names, which I am sure are the same company, as all the responses are the same and all offer firstly a 15% discount, then up it to 25% all saying that it would be an inconvenience and expense to return the items to them.   As you say, none of the goods that arrive are anything like the pictures on the websites so really they are just fraudulent goods.

Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Colaborador
Colaborador

Keep letting others know so they don't buy from such companies, let everyone you know be aware of the group, we may not be heard as one, but I am very surprised at how many people have responded and still are, then perhaps Paypal will look further at the complaints being made.

Login to Me Too

DebF
Colaborador
Colaborador

I'm pleased to say that, after I escalated this with Paypal, they have agreed to give me a full refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.