Fanshionweb International

Overland
Colaborador
Colaborador

I bought items from this company and I have received nothing from them. Not even a shipping notice. I suspected something was dodgy and complained to PayPal but they refused my request to refund my money. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this company?

Login to Me Too
63 RESPOSTAS 63

Biggi0001
Colaborador
Colaborador

Thank you so much for this information, Donna! The missing item arrived today but I will keep the info in my mind, in case I experience any problems in the future. 

Thank you so much! 

Best wishes, Biggi

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna
Moderador
Moderador

Great!

Thank you for the update. Have a nice day 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

jewelsbyanita
Colaborador
Colaborador
I just requested a refund as ordered a hat for Halloween—never received it! Now, had to figure out something else for my costume
Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Colaborador
Colaborador

As moderator,  I hope you are letting your bosses know how many people are talking about the poor experiences people are having from FANSHIONWEB and associated companies.  IF your not please start doing so NOW.   

Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

Really Donna, I was not covered. How nice of you to try and help someone who was ripped off by your affiliated company "FANSHIONWEB" because I was denied because I didn't return the Merchandise THAT I NEVER RECEIVED. Can you explain to me exactly how I was supposed to do that?

Login to Me Too

windmaker
Colaborador
Colaborador

You say that Donna, but I filed a claim for the two items I didn't receive from this company and you guys denied the claim. Paypal does not have true buyer protection. 

Login to Me Too

Biggi0001
Colaborador
Colaborador

Chakaaa - 2nd item arrived! 

Order is fulfilled and the quality is actually very good - especially if you look at the price. Lucky me 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Colaborador
Colaborador

BEWARE SCAM COMPANIES
I have had the misfortune to be ripped off with an online purchase from 'Irisruby'. Paypal appear to be colluding as they have suggested I return the 1 item received out of 4 (and of the lowest value £1.49 from a total of £67.10. Having done some research on this company 'Irisruby', it appears their modus operandi is to change company names. There is also a whole range of other companies with the main player appearing to be 'FANSHIONWEB INTERNATIONAL'. SO PLEASE DO NOT enter into any purchase agreement with any of the following companies:
Irisruby
Fanshionweb international
CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED
YJ International Limited (turnstone)
NORACORA
Damensien.com
Chicpopo.com
their email addresses are usually a series of numbers
<edited> This is the scam email used for Paypal for both Chicpopo and Irisruby.
<edited> - This one just loves to drag out the theory that stuff is on its way.
Doubtless there are other companies so Please check out the company you are buying from before making payments...….
The company they are using to ship into the UK appears to be Turnstone Unit 5 airlinks industrial estate, spitfire way HOUNSLOW. I do not know if they have links to the above TRASH Companies or just carriers, they did send me the 1 item.
'remove the quotation marks'
BEWARE!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!! ..…...….
Stay safe and share this post

Login to Me Too

chrisnkeys
Colaborador
Colaborador

Other names under the Fanshionweb umbrella include: enparating, Fillezone, sophiemia, Zoe-rikkishop and Just Fashion.

Login to Me Too

Junkjivinart
Colaborador
Colaborador

SO WHAT IS PAYPAL DOING ABOUT IT.....I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE USING...I THOUgHT PP COULD BE TRUSTED TO SUPPORT THE BUYER 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.