Radiance A3 frontier Smartwatch

pierreg995
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hi, I bought a smartwatch from MagicCube and like alot of people I received a watch but not even close to what it was suppose to be...

I wrote them an email but got no answer. Did someone got refund?

Login to Me Too
29 RESPUESTAS 29

GabrielJST
Colaborador
Colaborador

Exactly.

After being scamed I started reporting every ad of this type, until facebook blocked me from me reporting frauds, obviously they enjoy the money the receive from those ads...

Anyway, status update, Paypal ruled in my favour and i had to return both items.

I got shipping prices up to 200€ when i made an online search, went to the post office and found out it was incredibly cheap only paid 6,30€ for each item.

Login to Me Too

yvius
Miembro
Miembro

Same to me with FirDream company. Same scam.

Login to Me Too

Weeedwhacker
Colaborador
Colaborador
Same here. No refund unless I pay shipping back to China. PayPal should not allow these companies to use PayPal services. Refund our money through PayPal and have PayPal go back to these phony and deceptive "bait and switch" frauds and get the money from them. Let me know how much it costs to send it to China.
Login to Me Too

Az-Gold
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

The same thing here, a very cheap imitation far from what was described purchased from "Sterdio".

I purchased 2 watches, one ran for 15 seconds and never again once it was charged the other I haven't even tried but in any case a RIP OFF!

Login to Me Too

JJMenon
Colaborador
Colaborador

I managed to send the courier back to the seller and uploaded the shipment tracking details in the PayPal Resolution Center portal. My PayPal account now shows a credit of the amount that was charged for the purchase of the item. So hopefully the issue is now resolved, but still keeping my fingers crossed till the amount reflects in my Credit Card. The resolution was quick from PayPal as far as we respond to queries and requirements mentioned by PayPal's support team.

Login to Me Too

pierreg995
Colaborador
Colaborador

I must say a BIG THANKS to Alli from Paypal, I talk to him and they gave me a refund. I hope those guys who try to **bleep** people will be caught for this.

Login to Me Too

polyphemo
Colaborador
Colaborador
En mi caso, ni tan solo he recibido el producto aun, he contactado varias veces con el vendedor, tanto desde paypal como desde su web, sin resultado, y la proteccion de compra de paypal me caduca el 21/09/2018...
Login to Me Too

polyphemo
Colaborador
Colaborador

Buenos días.

Solo informaros de que en mi caso ya hay resolución por parte de PayPal, como no puede ser de otra forma a favor del timador, me indica que.

"Estimado (a) José Nieto:

El vendedor tiene la información del seguimiento del envío en respuesta a su reclación. Hemos usado el servicio de seguimiento por Internet de la empresa de mensajería y hemos observado que confirma la entrega de los artículos. Como consecuencia, este caso se ha cerrado.

Para obtener más información sobre la revisión y resolución de las reclamaciones, consulte las Condiciones de uso de PayPal que aceptan su cuenta PayPal. "

Pues bien, el supuesto de que el producto se me ha entregado, ES FALSO.

Entiendo que al ser una entrega, tendran ustedes un registro de la misma con mi firma, cierto ??

¿Por qué de no ser así, podriais explicarme qué es lo que confiere más valor a la palabra del vendedor que a la mía ?? ... es esta la protección a los pagos que publicitan?

En fin, espero que les compense, ya que aunque la cuantía estafada por "El vendedor" no vale la pena iniciar otro tipo de tramite, esten seguros de que, JAMAS volvere a usar su plataforma.

En cuanto a los que están esperando resolución, ya sabeis lo que esperar.

Saludos y suerte.

Login to Me Too

ubah
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hello,

I also had the same problem. I thought that I bought a nice watch and instead they sent a cheap chinese replica. Paypal asks me to send the watch back in order to get a refund. I am sure that they know that this will cost me even more than the return amound plus my time. Shame. I believe that Paypal knows the problem but does nothing. You see they get money for every transaction.

Login to Me Too

marcolopespt
Colaborador
Colaborador

That's so strange, because Paypal has clear rules about receiving a different product from that it was ordered... So, paypal is refunding some customers and not others, that have received the same FAKE product??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.