Radiance A3 frontier Smartwatch

pierreg995
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hi, I bought a smartwatch from MagicCube and like alot of people I received a watch but not even close to what it was suppose to be...

I wrote them an email but got no answer. Did someone got refund?

Login to Me Too
29 RESPUESTAS 29

marcolopespt
Colaborador
Colaborador

https://www.paypal.com/pt/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#r013

PayPal may require the buyer to post an item back to the Payment Recipient that the buyer claims is Significantly Not as Described back to the Payment Recipient at an address supplied to the buyer by PayPal during the Claim process (at the buyer’s expense), and PayPal may require a Payment Recipient to accept the item back and refund the buyer the full purchase price plus original postage costs.

Login to Me Too

ubah
Colaborador
Colaborador

the seller called socksworks surely knows that a european customer has to pay more than half the price paid in order to send the watch back plus the fact that a working day should be lost in order to go to the post office plus the trouble.

This makes the return impossible.

Paypal should be careful and check the feedback and the credibility of its partners. Shame.

Just check the forum and see how many peole were cheated like me.

Login to Me Too

polyphemo
Colaborador
Colaborador
Si tienen reglas clarisimas al respecto mientras estas haciendo la contratacion del servicio, pero si surge algun problema, resuelven a favor del timador y a ti ye remiten a la pagina de reglas que aceptaste al contratar, por mi parte en cuanto haya hecho los cambios pertinentes en los pagos periodicos que me gestionan. NUNCA MAS !!!
Login to Me Too

SteveC2
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

I also purchased a Radiance 3 smartwatch, a cheap piece of rubbish arrived with no reference paperwork,so I thought I must have bought it from Geek website, I waited for the Radiance 3 smart watch to arrive, it didn’t so I chased it with the seller, no response,so I reported it with PayPal, they said the seller had a tracking reference of delivery so they closed the case.

Im sure PayPal are aware of this scam now but aren’t interested, well done PayPal, thanks for your help, what a load of CRAP !!

Login to Me Too

KMH01
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

I also fell for this scam from an outfit called Sterdio. I never received a thing, so raised a dispute with PayPal. Apparently the vendor has supplied PayPal with delivery Information  (I of course have seen nothing!) then closed the dispute with no further communication. So much for buyer protection!  Thanks PayPal for nothing.

Login to Me Too

polyphemo
Colaborador
Colaborador

Buenos días.

Solo informaros de que en mi caso y hay resolución por parte de PayPal, como no hay otra forma como un favor del timador, me indica que.

"Estimado (a) José Nieto:

El vendedor tiene la información de seguimiento del envío en respuesta a su reclamación. Hemos usado el servicio de seguimiento por Internet de la empresa de mensajería y hemos observado que confirma la entrega de los artículos. Como consecuencia, este caso se ha cerrado.

Para obtener más información sobre la revisión y resolución de las reclamaciones, consulte las Condiciones de uso de PayPal que aceptan su cuenta PayPal. "

Pues bien, el supuesto de que el producto me ha entregado, ES FALSO.

Entiendo que al ser una entrega, tendré un registro de la misma con mi firma, cierto ??

¿Por qué de no ser así no entiendo qué es lo que confiere más valor a la palabra del vendedor que a la mía .... es esta la protección a los pagos que publicitan?

En fin, espero que les compense, ya que aunque por la cuantía estafada por "El vendedor" no vale la pena, no hay otro tipo de tramite, esten seguros de que, JAMAS volveremos a utilizar su plataforma.

En cuanto a los que están esperando resolución, ya sabeis lo que esperar.

Saludos y suerte.

Login to Me Too

joshhalb
Colaborador
Colaborador

I ran into this "scam" too, but I think people do not realize that not only does PayPal have "purchase protection", they also have "shipping refund", up to $30, so people who are saying it's not worth returning because the shipping is more then the refund, you're protected! I think it's amazing that PayPal are willing to go so far for their customers & stand up to illegitimate foreign sellers who prey on the people who cannot afford the finer things in life so when they see something that looks a little like a "bargain" (I paid $50 so that is not "pocket change" to me) they "jump to" it hoping to enjoy some of life's luxuries that only "rich" people can afford!

Login to Me Too

Mackaa5
Colaborador
Colaborador

I unfortunately fell for and bought the advertised Smart Watch  Radiance A3 frontier Smartwatch from business "Sockworks" 

(https://www.sockworks.com/) and although they state a "Money back guarantee no questions asked"  they will no honour any refund)

and they sent a replica because the real smart watch (which was really a "Samsung Gear S3 - Frontier") was too expensive ???

Instead of a full refund they offered me a $5 discount card for sending me a replica plastic watch which I rejected as it was not worth the US$46.74 I paid.

I will right to Pay Pal to advise and try to get this situation remedied with a full refund.

So buyers beware of site https://www.sockworks.com

Login to Me Too

Ukhozi
Colaborador
Colaborador
First off, I got scammed, I thought I would get the watch advertised as it was from a different company than the known scammers but, there is NO SUCH WATCH AS A "RADIANCE A3 FRONTIER", Doesn't exist at all. These people buy thousands of $10 watches that are very basic and bare a passing resemblance to a Samsung, get people to pay up to € 60 for one and when that person complains offer a refund for 30€ so selling a 10€ watch for 20€. I have demanded a full refund without return from PayPal. This prompted the offer of the 30€ refund.
Login to Me Too

gbysdn
Colaborador
Colaborador
Hello, this is a fake , do not buy this watch. I bought the same smartwatch, but I get other watch maybe cost 5$. Please advertise in all madie for other people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.