Radiance A3 frontier Smartwatch

pierreg995
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hi, I bought a smartwatch from MagicCube and like alot of people I received a watch but not even close to what it was suppose to be...

I wrote them an email but got no answer. Did someone got refund?

Login to Me Too
29 RESPUESTAS 29

JJMenon
Colaborador
Colaborador

I have the same problem however, from a different portal named Bonnie. Got a cheap, non-functional replica. It's only then that I started taking closer looks to details and observed that even their customer help email was fake. As expected, no reply from that email. I have raised a refund claim via PayPal and now hoping for the best!

Login to Me Too

GabrielJST
Colaborador
Colaborador

Same here on this Radiance Frontier and on a TWE Smartwatch, from different websites.
They both shipped the same cheap replica.

One of the websites even removed the product from the webpage after i made the pruchase and the other cancelled my account a few days later.

Already reported this to Paypal, but my god, could they be more slow in refunding us from a clear scam....??

A quick search after realizing I was scamed revealed many webpages reporting this type of scam, too bad I did not do this before buying them.

Login to Me Too

LynnG1
Miembro
Miembro

I also got scammed. Bought from tntonlife but sent by Ubest.com. PayPal will only refund if I pay £24 to get item tracked back to China. They are obviously aware of the scam but do nothing to help. Pointless

Login to Me Too

Jimbow249
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
Hi i'm french i bought this smart watch by the site called sterdio and i received à smart watch so different of the one se en on the site. No time charge of thé battery three hours no water resistant and no circular flip to switch thé mode, and an screen which is unusefull
Login to Me Too

babb101
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

I've been caught out by the same company, Sterdio. Sent some cheap replica that doesn't match the description.

Did you have any luck getting a refund?

I've tried contacting them to find out a return address but they're not replying (they have replied a couple times, but neither response has been of any use!)

Login to Me Too

JJMenon
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hi there,

Just a quick update. PayPal have responded stating that the refund will be initiated as soon as the item is returned back to the seller. So, the only unfortunate part here is I am now required to courier the item back at my own cost to (surprise, surprise) China! Let' see how this goes. Will post an update as soon as I have one.

Login to Me Too

Pierrus1
Colaborador
Colaborador

Had the same problem here, i live in canada and to send back in china will cost me more then they will refund me....if they had.... the more i think the more its a big scamm that even Paypal knows about, cause no one will return a product that will cost more then they paied for ( sorry for my bad english i' m french from quebec)... i just think paypal is behind that crap too , they probably get paied for every issue they get....

Login to Me Too

Laskoskie4
Colaborador
Colaborador
I agree. This is a bunch of crud. I expect to receive what I purchase and PayPal to protect me. But no.
Login to Me Too

JJMenon
Colaborador
Colaborador
I think I understand what's happening here. They lure people in to buy this so called 'smaetwatch'. Now considering that they specifically target European and Western countries, far away from the base shipping country, they realise that a return shipping would be a rare scenario considering that it would cost us more than the price that we paid for the product. It's an almost perfect scam. They keep changing their product websites and sometimes the product name as well making it hard for PayPal to keep track. I guess I am going to have to actively mark ads as fake. At least play my part in preventing further frauds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.