Problemas con AIKPRO.LIMITED

spacestar7270dp
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Buenas,me gustaria contactar con usuarios que hallan tenido conflictos con aikpro.limited para conocer como los han resuelto y si como sospecho usan practicas comerciales que rozan la estafa.

Login to Me Too
3 RESPUESTAS 3

garyww
Colaborador
Colaborador

I order a folding rockng chair 8-1/2 weeks later I received

a very cheap watch, after a numbers of emails back & forth they offered me a 40% return & I can keep the watch. They kept saying how hard it would be for me to return the watch for a full refund.

I checked on the internet & this seems be the how they work, their are alot of people never recived what they order but got a watch instead.

This was their plan along get rid of all their cheap watchs, they never had any intentions of shipping what you ordered.

The sad thing is Paypal & facebook keep letting them get away with it, guess as long as they get their money from them they could care less about the real customers 

Login to Me Too

Fernando_sc
Colaborador
Colaborador

Yo he tenido el mismo problema, son unos estafadores. También me contaron lo de ofrecerme un 40% del reembolso por la "confusión". El problema no es ese, que también, porque estafadores hay en todos lados, el problema es que PAYPAL está contribuyendo a ello. No entiendo cómo dan cobertura a estafadores de este calibre. A mí me cuesta alrededor de 60 euros devolver un producto que me costó 28 euros (y que no vale ni 1,5 euros) y PP me cubre 30 euros máximo, con lo que encima acabaría perdiendo más dinero para recuperar mi dinero ¿? Es ridículo. Los estafadores saben muy bien lo que hacen y PP les está cubriendo. En cuanto pueda doy de baja la cuenta con esta gentuza. Hace años sí me protegieron de una estafa similar, ahora llevo dos seguidas en pocos meses.

Login to Me Too

garyww
Colaborador
Colaborador

After seeing how Paypal has not done anything for others who have had the same problem with this company. I have no hopes of them siding with me on my claim. Its a shame that they protect people like this & have their customers get **bleep** and keep on letting this happen. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.