Re: Why didn't an employee answer my post?

Alvin24

why cant i post a question?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Alvin24,

I'm sorry for the difficulty you're having posting a new topic in the Welcome boards. It may be because there isn't a label to choose from in this board, and posting requires a label to be selected. I'll look into that to hopefully solve the problem for the future.

I have moved your post to its own topic, so if you have a Community-related question, please feel free to reply here with that question.

If your question is related to PayPal services and/or accounts, please navigate to the best board for your question and begin a new topic there. In one of the PayPal Help Community boards, you'll also have the opportunity to select a label to categorize your post on the post creation screen, which will allow you to get your question posted.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.