How do I reach customer service?

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

The PayPal Community Help Forum is great for finding answers to questions from other PayPal customers, but sometimes, you just need to have somebody look at your account to find the right answers.

How do I contact Customer Service?

If you would like to contact PayPal Customer Service by email or phone, we recommend doing so through the Contact Us section on the PayPal website.

The easiest way to contact our Customer Solutions team is to go to https://www.paypal.com/contactus .

You can also find a link to this page by looking at the bottom of any PayPal page.

1.PNG

Once you have reached the Contact Us page, you will see options to search our Help Center information, Call Us or Email Us.

2.PNG

Where can I find the phone number to PayPal Customer Service?

After following the steps above to reach the Contact Us page, click Call Us, then click Call PayPal Customer Service .

3.PNG

The next page will ask you to login or click Continue to be provided with the correct phone number.  What's the benefit to logging in before receiving the phone number?  The benefit is that we can provide you with a One Time Passcode  which will help save you time with our phone routing system.  If you're not able to log into your account, choose the Continue button on the right side.

4.PNG

The next page will display the contact telephone number and Customer Service hours for the type of PayPal account you use and your country.

Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

imabizzybee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Frank

Nothing like this is available on my PayPal help pages. There is no call option available anywhere. Very frustrated as it is a password security issue as well as a 2x transaction charges for pay in 4 orders that didn't go through. Also tried to use resolution centre as advised on site but it wouldn't work for this transaction either. As issues are numerous and concerning to me I need to actually speak to someone for assistance. Any advice would be very welcome. I am an Australian customer if that makes any difference. 

Login to Me Too

Quartesa37
Contributor
Contributor

It’s all ways like that 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.