Re: Community Workshop - An Update on Creating Shipping Labels via PayPal

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone!

Please join the PayPal Community Moderation team for a special one-hour workshop today at 3PM CST.  We'll be here to answer questions specifically about the New Shipping Label Tool, and will have experts on hand to field questions until 4PM. 

The topic will be locked again at 4PM. If you miss the discussion, don't worry! You can still post questions after that time in the New Shipping Label Tool thread for the Community to answer.

See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Olivia

A few weeks ago, you may have received an email from us telling you about a new and improved tool.

We’ve been steadily introducing customers to the new tool and it should be available to everyone for their shipping labels for their on-eBay sales very soon.

Overview of the New Label Tool

The new PayPal tool—powered by eBay— is very similar to the current one, but is easier to use and includes additional service options.  Also, qualified users can save up to 32% on their shipping rates when they apply for the USPS® Savings Program for eBay PowerSellers. Get additional details and answers to your questions by reviewing the new PayPal label tool FAQs. Demos, and tutorials are readily available to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

What Do I Need to Do?

There's nothing you need to do right now, just know that over the coming weeks, when you go to print a shipping label for an eBay item, you may experience the new PayPal tool.

A better way to print shipping labels—just another great benefit of your PayPal account. 

Please post your questions here for our team to answer for the next hour. We're here with answers!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Keith_rj
Contributor
Contributor

What label sizes can be used with this tool? The last time I played with eBay's labeling system, it was either copy paper, or a special, 1 label per page, die cut.

Can I do batch printing? (for example: 12 labels on a 8.5x11 sheet of label stock, printing the other documentation seperately, on paper)

Can this tool be used with a label printer? (specifically datamax printers)

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Keith_rj,

These are great questions. I'm researching them, and hope to have answers for all of them shortly. In the meanwhile, here's a list of recommended printers for printing on label stock using the new tool.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Keith_rj,

I have some more information for you. Thanks for your patience!

Regarding batch printing - bulk label support is not yet part of the new tool. Please continue using MultiOrder Shipping for bulk label printing.

The previous link has information regarding label printers and the sizes available.

I hope I answered all your questions. If I missed anything, please feel free to post questions in the New Shipping Label Tool thread for the Community to answer.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you all for joining us for this workshop! This thread is now closed.

If you missed the discussion, never fear! 🙂 You can still post questions in the New Shipping Label Tool thread for the Community to answer.

Login to Me Too

infectedarmory
Contributor
Contributor

Will we be able to do international shipping with USPS through it?  In the past the multi-order shipping would only do domestic US orders and I had to go to each individual international order to ship them.  Also, will it work with my paypal buttons with the ability to print packing slips when someone purchases usign a paypal button (the current multi-order shipping only supports this for ebay purchases I believe).  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi infectedarmory,

The current MultiOrder Shipping experience will be kept the way it is for now. The new tool will be used for single order printing only.

Thank you for your questions!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.