PayPal USA Community Chat 9/13 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, September 13th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

J_D_
Contributor
Contributor

Argh, I cannot seem to find where to post a topic for the open community chat. Here is my question; I received the message below after attempting a transfer. I know the account info is good, and I received a confirmation which was then later reversed. How to I go about getting the error code which the FRB used when the reversal was made?

On July 11, 2017, we attempted to transfer $336.00 USD to your bank account ending in x-xxxx.

We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer.

As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.

To re-add this bank account to your PayPal account, please confirm with your bank that all information is correct. Alternatively, you can add another bank account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Sincerely,

PayPal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@J_D_ wrote:

Argh, I cannot seem to find where to post a topic for the open community chat. Here is my question; I received the message below after attempting a transfer. I know the account info is good, and I received a confirmation which was then later reversed. How to I go about getting the error code which the FRB used when the reversal was made?

On July 11, 2017, we attempted to transfer $336.00 USD to your bank account ending in x-xxxx.

We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer.

As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.

To re-add this bank account to your PayPal account, please confirm with your bank that all information is correct. Alternatively, you can add another bank account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Sincerely,

PayPal

Hi J_D_,

I'm sorry for the delay in response. Thank you for your patience.

We're unable to provide specific details regarding your account on the Community Forum. For account-specific assistance, please contact customer support directly. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, September 20th at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.