PayPal USA Community Chat 8/9 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, August 9th, from 3pm to 4pm CT (1pm-2pm PT).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Ashley

Hi everybody!

This week's USA Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 3pm to 4pm CT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you! 

Today is National Book Lovers Day! What books do you like to read or what books are you looking forward to reading? 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

National Book Lovers Day! Awesome. I definitely love books! I'm really looking forward to reading Armada by Ernest Cline. I read Ready Player One last year and it was really good. I'm hoping this one is great too. Technically, I'll be listening to it as an audiobook because I'll be on a long car trip, but I think audiobooks count.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi everyone!

National Book Lovers Day! Awesome. I definitely love books! I'm really looking forward to reading Armada by Ernest Cline. I read Ready Player One last year and it was really good. I'm hoping this one is great too. Technically, I'll be listening to it as an audiobook because I'll be on a long car trip, but I think audiobooks count.

Olivia

Audiobooks absolutely count. One of my favorites on audio is World War Z. Smiley Surprised

Michelle

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Today is National Book Lovers Day! What books do you like to read or what books are you looking forward to reading? 🙂

-Ashley

Oh, great question! I have so many answers to this, but if we are being honest... I will always go back to Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, or pretty much anything by Christopher Moore. Smiley Very Happy

Michelle

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

I'm not a huge reader, but when I do read I enjoy poetry books or books of essays. A poetry book I have on my list of things to read is "Uh Oh" by Derrick Brown. Most of my favorite poetry books come from Write Bloody Publishing. 

I also really like cook books... I've had my eye on one called The Taco Cleanse: The Tortilla-Based Diet Proven to Change Your Life. I truly expect it to be life changing. 😄

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@PayPal_Ashley wrote:

I'm not a huge reader, but when I do read I enjoy poetry books or books of essays. A poetry book I have on my list of things to read is "Uh Oh" by Derrick Brown. Most of my favorite poetry books come from Write Bloody Publishing. 

I also really like cook books... I've had my eye on one called The Taco Cleanse: The Tortilla-Based Diet Proven to Change Your Life. I truly expect it to be life changing. 😄

-Ashley

Mmmm... Tacos are always the answer

It's Raining TacosIt's Raining Tacos

Login to Me Too

gulfcoastfella
New Community Member

Hi,

a little over a month ago, I moved to a new state.  Recently after moving here, I changed my address and bank information on Paypal.  Most of my Paypal purchases have been correctly shipped to my new address, but one was shipped to my old address.  Luckily, I've asked the Post Office to forward my mail to my new address, otherwise I might not have gotten the shipment.  What do I need to do to keep Paypal purchases from being sent to the wrong address?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@gulfcoastfella wrote:

Hi,

a little over a month ago, I moved to a new state.  Recently after moving here, I changed my address and bank information on Paypal.  Most of my Paypal purchases have been correctly shipped to my new address, but one was shipped to my old address.  Luckily, I've asked the Post Office to forward my mail to my new address, otherwise I might not have gotten the shipment.  What do I need to do to keep Paypal purchases from being sent to the wrong address?

Hi gulfcoastfella,

I'm sorry to hear about the package that went to an old address. It's possible that the merchant that you purchased from brought up an address that was added in the past on that website or another merchant's website. Addresses added during a checkout with a merchant aren't entered directly on the PayPal site and can't be managed within your account. If an old address ever comes up in a checkout, you can change the address there before confirming the purchase.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jasmine0857
New Community Member

I'm having an issue when trying to setup shipping -- a flat rate of $5 for any number of items in my account setup. Can you point me in the right direction on where to get help? I feel that I have done the setup correctly in the account, but it is not adding any shipping at all when I test it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.