PayPal USA Community Chat 8/23 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, August 23rd, from 3pm to 4pm CT (1pm-2pm PT).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everybody!

This week's USA Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 3pm to 4pm CT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you! 

Today is National Sponge Cake Day! What's your favorite dessert to make or eat? Smiley Happy

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Maurice814
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I need to chat about PayPal issue and don't know how to get someone for help ...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Maurice814 wrote:

Hi 

I need to chat about PayPal issue and don't know how to get someone for help ...

Hi Maurice814! We're here to help! If it's not something that requires direct intervention with your account, we can help with general assistance. If you do need account-specific assistance, we can point you in the right direction for assistance from Customer Support. What's going on?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Maurice814
Contributor
Contributor

Business account ..after limitation
Hi
I have permanent limited account ( personal account )
its limited because of selling male enhancement pills and sellers on eBay sell same products all the time
and customer service phone gives no help and keep judging me

any way i want start over and sell regular items and clothing and accessories
if I open new business account with new depit card and keep address the same and use same computer
will PayPal give me another chance for regular business
or it will link my old personal account to my new business one !

thanks for your support ...and thanks for reading

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Maurice814 wrote:

Business account ..after limitation
Hi
I have permanent limited account ( personal account )
its limited because of selling male enhancement pills and sellers on eBay sell same products all the time
and customer service phone gives no help and keep judging me

any way i want start over and sell regular items and clothing and accessories
if I open new business account with new depit card and keep address the same and use same computer
will PayPal give me another chance for regular business
or it will link my old personal account to my new business one !

thanks for your support ...and thanks for reading

Hi Maurice814,

Great question! Typically, a limitation for violating the Acceptable Use Policy is permanent. Opening a new account while your account is limited is not permitted, even if the intent is to follow the rules with the new account. If you would like to advise that you would like to change your business model to one allowed by PayPal, you would have to contact customer support. You can contact customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

YKuwahara
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, When I try to open a case, it says. ¨We're sorry, something went wrong. Please try again¨, but it is only with one transaction.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@YKuwahara wrote:

Hi, When I try to open a case, it says. ¨We're sorry, something went wrong. Please try again¨, but it is only with one transaction.

Hi YKuwahara!

I am so sorry to hear you're running into this error. Please be sure to clear your browser's cache first, and then try to open the claim either through the "Report a problem" link in the transaction details or through the Resolution Center. If this doesn't correct the error, you may need to give us a call so we can open the case for you and report the issue to our technicians. You can find the best number available for your location by clicking the "Help & Contact link at the bottom of the screen. Again, my sincere apologies that you're experiencing this. 

Thank you!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

YKuwahara
Contributor
Contributor
at eBay the seller appears as ¨This user is no longer registered on eBay.¨
Login to Me Too

YKuwahara
Contributor
Contributor

I have one issue with a seller from ebay.

He sold me a flashlight on January 18th.

The item never arrived, I contacted him and told me he was going to resend it.

Nothing arrived again and contacted him again and told me he was going to send it again for second time (not third time)

I told him to refund and he said it was ok.

He never refunded, now he says he already refunded but he didn´t, and it´s been more than the 190 days.

Can I still get my money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.