PayPal USA Community Chat 8/23 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, August 23rd, from 3pm to 4pm CT (1pm-2pm PT).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

PayPal_Ashley

Ashley, my sincere thanks, that's sort of what I thought.  So basically they would have to open a SEPARATE PayPal account with a specific US ship to address even if the ship to address is different from their country of origin.

@Linc1957 You're very welcome! 

Due to different government rules and regulations as well as for compliance reasons, we do not encourage or allow customers operate accounts in a different location from where they reside. If they do not live in the US, then they're likely to encounter issues with using the US PayPal account. 

Do they know the person that has the US address or did you say that the address is a forwarding address?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, August 30th at 3pm CT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.