PayPal USA Community Chat 8/2 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, August 2nd, from 3pm to 4pm CT (1pm-2pm PT).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post. Smiley Happy See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@PayPal_Michelle  wrote:

Whenever a full refund is issued through PayPal, the fees are always returned to the seller here in the US with the exception of the $0.30 processing fee. This would be true for eBay transactions refunded. 

This is also true in the event of a dispute filed through PayPal if the merchant is proactive in the dispute process. If the customer happens to file a chargeback through the card issuer and we are not able to dispute the claim, the merchant would receive the fees back as well but would be charged a $20.00 chargeback fee. 

If you ever would like to visit our Community Forums directly, the link is  Smiley Happy 

I am also from the South and remember Baskin Robbins Bubblegum! Do you get Blue Bell or Braum's??

Hey Michelle,

Thanks for the reply and let me resond to the important things first .... ICE CREAM!!!!  Here in the northeast we have Blue Bunny but I am not sure about Blue Bell ... Braum's does not ring a bell either be we have many other manufacturers who are regional... good products but have yet to find Bubblegom flavored!  Will have to google for sure.

I appreciate the reply on the Refunds and Fees ... the clears up a few questions.

As for the link to the major Community Category ... it did not come through on your post.

Linc

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

I am so sorry! I noticed the link missed the edit (I think the emoji smily ate it) so I corrected it for you and also sent a second link. Blue Bell is more Southwest and is made in Texas, but Braum's is all over the South and is very similar to Baskin Robbins. 

When Ben and Jerry's discontinued Dublin Mudslide, I cried.

I am not even joking.

Not even a little. Smiley Wink

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@PayPal_Michelle  No problem ... emojis are known to eat anything not nailed down!  BTW ... on this chat format there is no Accept as Solution button, only Kudos ...

Sorry to hear about the B&G's Mudslide flavor ... but seriously, Banana Pudding flavored?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@Linc1957wrote:

@PayPal_Michelle  No problem ... emojis are known to eat anything not nailed down!  BTW ... on this chat format there is no Accept as Solution button, only Kudos ...

Sorry to hear about the B&G's Mudslide flavor ... but seriously, Banana Pudding flavored?

If you freeze banana pudding, is it the same? Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

I like vanilla ice cream with chocolate and caramel swirls. 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@PayPal_Ashley

@PayPal_Ashley wrote:

@Linc1957wrote:

-Ashley

One of my favorites is to take just a little instant coffee in like a treaspoon of water then pour that on vanilla ice cream and stir it up ... makes for a really nice rich coffee flavor!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

One of my favorites is to take just a little instant coffee in like a treaspoon of water then pour that on vanilla ice cream and stir it up ... makes for a really nice rich coffee flavor!

@Linc1957 

Oooooo...Will have to try this!! Thanks for the tip!! 🙂

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@PayPal_Ashley wrote:

@Linc1957wrote:

-Ashley

I think I just really love ice cream 😉 Nom nom nom 

Michelle

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@Linc1957 wrote:

Great question! If we had the Accept as Solution link on an open chat like this, it would mark the entire thread as Solved and not individual questions. 

You're going to have to take my word for how awesome the banana pudding is. It's not that weird atificial banana or boxed pudding flavor. It tastes like made from scratch, bananas, and vanilla wafers true Southern banana pudding.  Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Oops! Also, this link will take you directly to the Ask the Community page: 

/t5/Help-Ask-the-Community/ct-p/US-Help

Michelle Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@PayPal_Ashley Last question for the time being:

Question about PayPal Community Navigation

How do I get to this PayPal Community page without going through a very round about multi step process to find it?

Screenshot (830).png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.