PayPal USA Community Chat 7/19 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Thank you to all who participated in our recent poll to help us set the new time for our weekly USA Community Chat! 😄 The votes are in!!

With a little drum roll...bbdddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...the PayPal Community Forums moderation team is pleased to announce that the weekly Chat will be held...bbdddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Wednesdays from 3pm to 4pm CT (1pm-2pm PT)!!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in the return of our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, July 19th, from 3pm to 4pm CT (1pm-2pm PT).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Help & Contact" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post. 🙂 See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Ashley

Hi everybody!

This week's USA Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 3pm to 4pm CT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you! 

Let’s open the floor up with an ice breaker.  Since we’re mid-summer, what outdoor summer activities do you most enjoy?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

lsgtiger
Contributor
Contributor

I have Ebate money on Paypal but I can't access the money.  Can you tell me how I can use it?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@lsgtiger wrote:

I have Ebate money on Paypal but I can't access the money.  Can you tell me how I can use it?  Thanks!

Hi Isgtiger! I'm sorry to hear that. Has the Ebate balance successfully transferred to your PayPal balance and can see the amount when you login? If you don't, make sure your PayPal email address is what is registered on Ebates for the balance transfer. Also, some cash back sites like Ebates may have a delay if you just did the transfer. If it is not in your balance within 24 hours, you may need to contact Ebates directly. I hope this helps and welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forums! 

Thanks!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Drum roll please.......

Hi everyone!  What is the best thing to happen to you today? My favorite outdoor activity during the summer is waiting until it is cool enough to watch fireflies and avoiding the sun in general. The sun tends to cause spontaneous human combustion for me personally. Smiley Wink

Cheers!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@PayPal_Michelle wrote:

Drum roll please.......

Hi everyone!  What is the best thing to happen to you today? My favorite outdoor activity during the summer is waiting until it is cool enough to watch fireflies and avoiding the sun in general. The sun tends to cause spontaneous human combustion for me personally. Smiley Wink

Cheers!

Michelle

**imagines self this evening on patio, sipping iced tea, and watching fireflies** 😄

But I'm all about the sun (provided I have sunscreen.) I've really been into sand volleyball this summer AND hanging by the pool with my earbuds in and a podcast going. 😄 

Best thing to happen to me today? I was early enough on the ride into work to get fancy coffee this morning AND I get to play with a puppy later!! Heart Heart Heart

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@PayPal_Ashley wrote:

@PayPal_Michelle wrote:

Drum roll please.......

Cheers!

Michelle

**imagines self this evening on patio, sipping iced tea, and watching fireflies** 😄

But I'm all about the sun (provided I have sunscreen.) I've really been into sand volleyball this summer AND hanging by the pool with my earbuds in and a podcast going. 😄 

Best thing to happen to me today? I was early enough on the ride into work to get fancy coffee this morning AND I get to play with a puppy later!! Heart Heart Heart

-Ashley

What kind of fancy coffee, and where is mine?? Everyday should have a puppy moment. Seriously. Because puppies. 

Michelle

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

What kind of fancy coffee, and where is mine?? Everyday should have a puppy moment. Seriously. Because puppies. 

Michelle

A caramel latte with an extra shot of espresso... And yours? ...well, erm...HEY PUPPIES. #caffeinemoment 😛

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

A caramel latte with an extra shot of espresso... And yours? ...well, erm...HEY PUPPIES. #caffeinemoment 😛

-Ashley

I see what you did there. 

lhjhbB9

Michelle

Login to Me Too

VSantiesteban
If someone pays me and I use PayPal, what is the instant transfer fee that PayPal charges to credit to my checking account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.