cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal USA Community Chat 12/6 - Closed

New Community Member

Re: PayPal USA Community Chat 12/6 - Open

My bank transfer is now being reviewed, i lifted my limits of 1,000. Why is this still pending? ive never had such issue. What can i do to make the transfer happen faster? What caused this? Did the limit cause this?

Moderator

Re: PayPal USA Community Chat 12/6 - Open


jjsmommy2015 wrote:

My bank transfer is now being reviewed, i lifted my limits of 1,000. Why is this still pending? ive never had such issue. What can i do to make the transfer happen faster? What caused this? Did the limit cause this?


Hi @jjsmommy2015,

 

Thanks for joining us! I'm sorry to hear that there's been a recent transfer that is showing as "Pending." Smiley Sad

 

For security purposes, we may place transactions under temporary review from time to time, even if the withdrawal limit has been lifted. If it passes our review, we’ll release it and the regular withdrawal time-frame will then take effect. 

 

There are several common reasons this may occur:

 

  • accessing PayPal from a new device or location
  • withdrawing to a new funding source
  • withdraw patterns or activity patterns that are different than normal for the customer

I know these reviews can be a hassle, but please know we take these measures with the our customers' protection and security in mind. As soon as the review is completed, we'll send an email update!

 

-Ashley


If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
New Community Member

Re: PayPal USA Community Chat 12/6 - Open

If i can get through to the customer service phone number, can they take a look at it and send it through or approve it immediatly? I need the funds asap

Moderator

Re: PayPal USA Community Chat 12/6 - Open


jjsmommy2015 wrote:

If i can get through to the customer service phone number, can they take a look at it and send it through or approve it immediatly? I need the funds asap


Thanks for getting back to me, @jjsmommy2015. We don't have a way to expedite the review process. Smiley Sad In most cases, the reviews are completed within 24 hours! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I'd keep an eye on your Secure Message Center for updates!

 

-Ashley


If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
Member

Re: PayPal USA Community Chat 12/6 - Open

Hi,

 

I have two websites which both use the PayPal REST API to pay for online orders.  I have identical code for the PayPal component on both, and have set up both identically on the PayPal Developer Dashboard.

 

Everything works on https://www.deerflypatches.com . When I click the JavaScript-generated Checkout with PayPal button, it returns the login and confirm payment popup.

 

On https://www.stovepipeheatsaver.com when I click the Checkout with PayPal button, it returns the popup containing the following error message: 

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

 

Why does one work and the other one not work?

Moderator

Re: PayPal USA Community Chat 12/6 - Open


dstieg wrote:

Hi,

 

I have two websites which both use the PayPal REST API to pay for online orders.  I have identical code for the PayPal component on both, and have set up both identically on the PayPal Developer Dashboard.

 

Everything works on https://www.deerflypatches.com . When I click the JavaScript-generated Checkout with PayPal button, it returns the login and confirm payment popup.

 

On https://www.stovepipeheatsaver.com when I click the Checkout with PayPal button, it returns the popup containing the following error message: 

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

 

Why does one work and the other one not work?


Hi @dstieg,

 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your website integration! There are a couple of options I can give you for assistance. You can search for answers/post a question in the Merchant Integration Technical Support Community, which is more specifically suited to the type of question you're asking. You can also open a ticket to technical support on this site.

 

I hope this gets resolved quickly for you!

 

Olivia

 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: PayPal USA Community Chat 12/6 - Closed

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

 

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

 

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, December 13th at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

 

See you then!

 

-Ashley


If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!