PayPal USA Community Chat 12/13 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, December 13th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

SocialOgles

How do Facebook Pages incorporate PayPal payments into messenger? (Been reading news and not sure if it's ready but we're in the USA).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @SocialOgles,

This feature is actually set up through Facebook. You can find more information on setup here. If you run into any issues, please reach out to Facebook for help in getting this implemented, as it's all through their website. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mel09
Contributor
Contributor
I have been attempting to transfer my $63 available balance to my bank account. I still am not able to do it and keep getting errors when I click "transfer money" I called customer service which was no help. They simply told me that I would have to wait 72 hours for the money to be transferred. This is not money I was sent from someone else. This is money I added from my own bank account and I am trying to have it returned to my bank account. Please help. I am seriously considering closing my paypal account and not using any vendors that utilize PayPal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@Mel09 wrote:
I have been attempting to transfer my $63 available balance to my bank account. I still am not able to do it and keep getting errors when I click "transfer money" I called customer service which was no help. They simply told me that I would have to wait 72 hours for the money to be transferred. This is not money I was sent from someone else. This is money I added from my own bank account and I am trying to have it returned to my bank account. Please help. I am seriously considering closing my paypal account and not using any vendors that utilize PayPal.

Hi @Mel09

Thank you for stopping in our Chat! I'm sorry to hear about some trouble with completing a withdrawal. 😞 It sounds like you've had a frustrating experience. 

What sort of error messages are you seeing while you're trying to withdraw funds?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Mel09
Contributor
Contributor
It keeps saying this service is not available right now.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@Mel09 wrote:
It keeps saying this service is not available right now.

Thanks, @Mel09. I appreciate the additional info. The error sounds pretty generic, but I'll be happy to help you troubleshoot this. 

My first piece of advice would be to try to clear your browser's cache and cookies before attempting your withdrawal again. If clearing cache and cookies doesn't help, I'd recommend trying a different browser. 

If that doesn't fix the problem, I'd like to know:

-if you're travelling or attempting to make the withdrawal from a different device than normal?

-are you trying to withdraw to a new bank account?

-have there been any recent changes to your PayPal account?

Sometimes the conditions above can affect PayPal's internal security model and we may take additional security measures to ensure the safety of our customers. 

Looking forward to your response!

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

Mel09
Contributor
Contributor
It keeps saying we are unable to complete it right now
Login to Me Too

SocialOgles

Don't mean to double post... forgot to ask ... Is there a way to import contacts into PayPal invoices?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@SocialOgles wrote:

Don't mean to double post... forgot to ask ... Is there a way to import contacts into PayPal invoices?

@SocialOgles,

No problem! At this time, there is not a way to import contacts into PayPal invoices. I apologize for any inconvenience. 😞 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

crazylimelife
Contributor
Contributor

Since the multi order shipping option changed I cannot print my postage on actual labels. I have the labels that have 2 per 8 1/2 by 11 inch page. The printing options now print the label no one have and a online label record on the 2nd label which is getting wasted. Is there a way to change the print options to only print the postage? I have looked at all the printer options. Thank you for the help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.