PayPal USA Community Chat 11/29 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, November 29th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everybody!

This week's USA Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

latira

Hi

My question is a bit of a long one, and probably silly, but I have been trying to get it answered for over a hour now.

Finally I happen to see this post, and felt hope was alive 🙂

I purchased a item on amazon, and the funds was removed from my paypal balance, altho it says it was a authorization charge the money is actually gone, the seller in return canceled the item saying that they priced it wrong, yet my money has not returned.
I contacted amazon, and they said that paypal is the one that will do the post back since the seller never shipped the item, they never received the payment. Unfortunately the money was removed from the account so

I just want to know how long it will take for my money to post back?

Login to Me Too

romod
Contributor
Contributor

Where is this live chat? I have a question

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@romod wrote:

Where is this live chat? I have a question

Hi @romod,

You're in the live chat right now! This thread is our weekly live chat. Please post your question here, and we'll have an answer to you in this thread.

Hi @latira,

Your question is currently in the process of being answered by Ashley. She'll have an answer to you ASAP.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

latira

Thanks a bunch Olivia, and Ashley. Really appreciate the assist on this.

Login to Me Too

John129

Hi,

Is there a limit to how many times a day I can transfer money to my debit card?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@John129 wrote:

Hi,

Is there a limit to how many times a day I can transfer money to my debit card?

Hi @John129!

Thanks for joining us! Excellent question about withdrawal to card limits!

There's a full list of what limits for debit card withdrawals look like here. 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

John129

Thanks Ashley! None of the limits listed seem to apply to me though. I have not tried to transfer too much or too many times.  Customer service says I got a 24 hour hold? What I am I doing wrong?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@John129 wrote:

Thanks Ashley! None of the limits listed seem to apply to me though. I have not tried to transfer too much or too many times.  Customer service says I got a 24 hour hold? What I am I doing wrong?

Thanks for getting back to me, @John129! I'm sorry to hear that you've run into a withdrawal review. 😞 At PayPal, our primary concern is making sure that your money is secure. We do this by routinely reviewing some transactions. If it passes our review, we’ll release it and the regular withdrawal time-frame will then take effect. An email will be sent with an update as soon as the withdrawal is complete.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.