Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal USA Community Chat 10/4 - Closed

Contributor

Re: PayPal USA Community Chat 10/4 - Open

I can not ship anything without  money nor can I keep utilities on etc

awmawm wrote:

My bank stated that there are no transfers pending in their system.

Thanks, @awmawm. PayPal sends funds to and from bank accounts via the ACH network. There's additional info here on how that process works:

/t5/Tips-from-Moderators/FAQ-Using-your-bank-with-PayPal/m-p/420727

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
Contributor

I am aware of the process. The funds usually appear in a day , this has been the timeframe for the last 50 or so transactions

Contributor

Is there a US based number ? My tagalog is rusty.

awmawm wrote:

Is there a US based number ? My tagalog is rusty.

@awmawm

I'm sorry to hear that the information provided wasn't helpful. For security purposes we're only able to provide general support through our forums. For further assistance, I'd recommend reaching out to customer support. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page.  

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
Contributor

Ashley ?

Contributor

Where is my money ?

Contributor

Hello ?

New Community Member

Problem with Account and I need help with a very important stuff that needs serious message

GamerVideos wrote:
Problem with Account and I need help with a very important stuff that needs serious message

Hi GamerVideos,

I'm sorry to hear there's a problem, and I'll be happy to help. Please let me know what's going on.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.