PayPal USA Community Chat 1/17 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, January 17th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

junkerdesigns
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Ashley

I have called them many times . So unless we can find a way for them to fix the system its a big big problem for alot of people .

Still waiting past the 24 hour deadline and no funds still .

Tod

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@junkerdesigns wrote:

Thanks Ashley

I have called them many times . So unless we can find a way for them to fix the system its a big big problem for alot of people .

Still waiting past the 24 hour deadline and no funds still .

Tod

Thanks, @junkerdesigns. Regarding the current withdrawal you mentioned - what was the date of the transaction? Also, what is the transaction status? Does it show as pending or completed?

Bank transfers in the US can take anywhere from 1-5 business days to post to the bank. I'm trying to figure out what might be happening. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

backwoods12

has anyone gotten a 1099 for this year yet? does paypal usually wait until the last minute to get them out?

Login to Me Too

potofgold23
Contributor
Contributor

When will our 1099-K form for 2017 be available?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@potofgold23 wrote:

When will our 1099-K form for 2017 be available?

Hi @potofgold23,

Thank you for joining our chat! 1099-Ks are available by the end of January. This page is a great resource for any other questions you might have about how to access your 1099-K, the thresholds, and a lot of other stuff. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

backwoods12

by the end of January is pretty Vague, i dont get why paypal cannot give an actual date of release of the 1099k, it says by 1/31 well what if a person needs it before the end of january 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@backwoods12 wrote:

by the end of January is pretty Vague, i dont get why paypal cannot give an actual date of release of the 1099k, it says by 1/31 well what if a person needs it before the end of january 

Hi @backwoods12,

I'm sorry that there isn't a guarantee of earlier availability. You can check to see if one has been generated at any time using these steps. There is no way to expedite the process, however.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

slvance7

I'm having a problem with my account. I received three refunds for incorrect amounts. I've contacted the retailer, and they have assured me that they sent the correct amounts to PayPal.I sent a message through the PayPal message center and received a generic response. If you can provide an email address, I will forward Eddie Bauer's response including an attached copy of the invoice. Please help with this problem.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@slvance7 wrote:

I'm having a problem with my account. I received three refunds for incorrect amounts. I've contacted the retailer, and they have assured me that they sent the correct amounts to PayPal.I sent a message through the PayPal message center and received a generic response. If you can provide an email address, I will forward Eddie Bauer's response including an attached copy of the invoice. Please help with this problem.

Hi @slvance7!

Welcome to the Chat! Sounds like you've had a frustrating experience with sorting out some refunds. 😞 

@I understand you sent us a message through the PayPal Secure Message Center already and you received some general information in response that didn't answer your questions. I apologize for that. 😞 It sounds like we may need to do some further investigating on the matter. As we don't have specific email addresses to provide for our Help Center, I would recommend trying to reach out to Customer Support via phone or social media instead. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

slvance7

I sent a facebook private message and posted on the page as well. I have not received a response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.