PayPal UK Community Chat - 28/12/2016.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 28st of December between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 28st of December. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

mjhost

How long does a transfer to bank take?

Login to Me Too

Connor2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi is this for support too?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey mjhost.

If you have withdrawn funds from PayPal to your bank account, the transfer can take between 2 and 72 hours to appear in your bank account.

Hi Connor2.

Thanks for reaching out. Is there anything that we can do to help you regarding your account?

David.

Login to Me Too

Connor2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my account was limited and it said I could withdraw funds after 180 days, and it's been 181 days. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Montanab18
Hi, i got refunded from a seller on the 25th november as item i brought from them was broke!! This money is still pending in my paypal can you please tell me why its taking so long???
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Montanab18.

Thanks for reaching out. If the refund is currently showing as Pending on your account, we can look into this further on your behalf and help you with accessing the funds through your account.

You can try contacting us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Montanab18
Is there any other way as i dont have twitter or facebook and also can not call an 0800 number from my mobile??
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Connor2.

Can I ask if you had received an email from PayPal advising that your funds were available for withdraw on your account? 

David.

Login to Me Too

Montanab18
No havent received no emails from paypal..all i no is this has been pending seens 25th november
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.