PayPal UK Community Chat – 28/06/2017

PayPal_david
Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 28th of June between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 28th of June. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Kute_gajo04
Contributor
Contributor

How can i call?im here in the philippines? Cant you call me or can you trace this transaction id number (Removed by Moderator) please verified them please.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi @Kute_gajo04

If you are unsure about a payment that you were expecting to receive, you should login to your PayPal account and click the 'Activity' icon. From here, you can try to view the transaction that you were waiting to receive.

If you are unable to see this transaction on your account, I would not post the item to your buyer. I would only advise to post your item to them once you can see that the funds have been received on your PayPal account. 

If you would like to check this with our customer service team, this can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option to be provided with the best number to call us on. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Kute_gajo04
Contributor
Contributor
Cant call them because im here in the province.can you please verify that email?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

I'm sorry @Kute_gajo04 but as we cannot discuss account specific information on the Community, I will not be able to verify if you have received a payment on your PayPal account.

You should check the Activity page on your PayPal account to try and locate this payment. If you cannot see the payment, you should ask your buyer for a screenshot of the payment on their PayPal account and this will show what email address the payment has been sent to. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Kute_gajo04
Contributor
Contributor
So **bleep** off with this
Login to Me Too

DukeOfLamps
Contributor
Contributor
Am I getting hosed? I ordered something on paypal, trasactuon went fine and the amount was paid. Days later I get an email saying there were insufficient funds, this happened twice and I got a fee, $15 I think, so $30 total. I email the dude and he says he got the money the day of the transaction. Then today I get another email ssying insufficient funds only this time for the amount of the item I bought (put money on my bank account, charged me the $30 and now $3.95 for the item) what is going on? Is the dude hosing me?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi @DukeOfLamps

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this. I'm sorry to hear what has happened here.

If you have received emails advising you that the payment has been refused from your bank account, it sounds to me as though your bank refused the payment that you were sending.

I would advise you check your PayPal account as in some cases, this can result in a negative balance on the PayPal account where the payment was sent from.

David.

Login to Me Too

DukeOfLamps
Contributor
Contributor
But how could it have been refused and aso succesfully paid and shipped the item? The seller told me there was never any payment issue, he got his money on the day I bought the item.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

If the payment failed, this does not mean that the transaction was refunded, it just means that your bank refused the transaction.

If your balance is negative on PayPal, you would need to resolve this on your account but it's possible that the transaction itself may not be affected. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.