PayPal UK Community Chat – 27/09/2017

PayPal_david
Hi everyone!

Martin and I will be facilitating the UK Community Chat starting on Wednesday the 27th of September between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the chat ends on the 27th of September. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Enrikapp
Contributor
Contributor

I saved your £5 offer to my account BEFORE my last purchase (Monarch) and yopu didn't use it. May I ask why?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey @Enrikapp

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you were experiencing difficulties when trying to redeem your £5 offer through your account.

If you have not yet received it, I would advise you to review the terms and conditions of the offer as that may advise you why you have not yet received it.

David.

Login to Me Too

Enrikapp
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_david wrote:

Hey @Enrikapp

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you were experiencing difficulties when trying to redeem your £5 offer through your account.

If you have not yet received it, I would advise you to review the terms and conditions of the offer as that may advise you why you have not yet received it.

David.

The terms and conditions of your offer was to save your £5 offer to my account before a purchase was made, which I did. However, the deduction from my purchase (Monarch airlines) has not been made.

Login to Me Too

mlapworth
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem. My invoices are not showing. I've contacted @AskPayPal on twitter, even DMed, but have not received a reply or acknowledgement of any kind.

paypal_noinvoices.png

In chrome the console shows 3 repeated errors each time the page loads. The errors are identical except the hash in beackets (which I have left out in case it might cause me problems...):

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' https://*.paypal.com https://*.paypalcorp.com https://*.paypalobjects.com". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-random-series-of-digits/and-more='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

Login to Me Too

mlapworth
Contributor
Contributor

Hmmm... Not much of a chat, is it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hey @mlapworth

Welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to hear you are having problems viewing your invoices. Is this a recent issue or is it ongoing? Please attempt switching browsers, clearing cache/cookies as it could be a temporary technical issue.  You could also try using our PayPal Mobile Business App as a workaround. You can also contact our Merchant Technical team @PayPal_MTS or alternatively, you can contact them directly through the Technical Support website here https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

mlapworth
Contributor
Contributor

I tried clearing cache: no difference.

I tried a different browser: no difference.

Can I really be the only person affected by this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @mlapworth

I have not heard of any issues with the invoicing. I would suggest reporting this through the Message Centre on your account. If there is technical, issue or bug our Customer Support wee provide you with more information. Unfortunately, we cannot discuss account specific information on this platform for Security reasons. You can also report technical issues on our Merchant Technical Support website previously given.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

mlapworth
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried contacting that twitter account. No reply...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.