PayPal UK Community Chat - 26/10/2016.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 26th of October between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

This will be an open discussion in keeping with the recent plans as well as the specific topic this week in relation to the seller protection policy. We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 26th of October. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Andy15
New Community Member

Was wondering why my balance is still pending despite it saying in paypal that my funds would be released today (26th Oct)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Andy15.

Thanks for reaching out. If you were advised that your funds were held until today, the funds should be released around the same time that you received the payment initially 21 days ago.

For example, if you received the funds at 18:25 pm, the funds will be released today on your account at around 18:25 pm. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.