PayPal UK Community Chat - 26/04/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 26th of April between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 26th of April. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

PayPal_david

Hey @scottcastle.

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear what has happened on your account recently. Can I ask if there is currently a limitation in place on your account at the moment? If there is, the case would need to be reviewed and resolved before the limitation would be resolved on your account.

Hi @Anne73.

I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of your late father.

If you need to get in contact with our customer service team directly, this can be done directly on the website by clicking the 'Help' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage, from here, you can then click either the 'Call Us' or 'Email Us' options to get in contact with our customer service team directly.

Hey @MiiaChuu.

Welcome to the Community!

If you have provided the required information through your account to get your limits lifted on your PayPal account, you would then receive an update from the relevant teams when there is any additional information for you.

If you can upload any documentation possible to verify your identity. We would need a photo id and proof of address document. You can cover any sensitive information before providing the details through your account but we would need to see your home address and the date the document was issued.

It's no problem too if the document is in Lithuanian. If you need to upload documents elsewhere with extra space, you can do this through the following link once you are logged into your PayPal account. www.paypal.com/va/cardconfirmfail

David.

Login to Me Too

scottcastle
Contributor
Contributor

David,

There is no limitation on my account.  As I said earlier there is a technical fault with the Paypal website when I try to lift the receiving limit on my account.  The website keeps giving an error code at the step under "Personal Details".  When you try to submit the information it says "We are experiencing technical difficulties".

Login to Me Too

Anne73
Hi David. I can't see an email us option on any PayPal page.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi again @scottcastle.

Can you please try uploading your documents using the link that I provided in my earlier message and then you will receive an update from the relevant teams when there is any additional information for you.

Hi again @Anne73.

Can you firstly please try clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon on the bottom left of any PayPal webpage? From here, you will then have an option to send us an email through your account.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.