PayPal UK Community Chat - 22/02/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 22nd of February between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 22nd of February. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AlexKFM
New Community Member

Hi David

I am unable to register my Irish bank account in Account Set up > "Add your bank account".

I get error "We're unable to confirm your sort code" immediately after I've entered the sort code and move on to enter the account number. The same after I've entered the bank account number and press the button "Add bank account".

I have also tried to register the sort code of another random Irish commercial bank (937118), I get the same error when I use that code.

You can validate the sort codes on https://bank.codes/ireland-nsc-checker/

How do we resolve this?

Can I call you on the phone? 

Thanks, Alex

Login to Me Too

JayMol
I've done everything you've asked... I'm stuck in Spain with no money because your holding it. I need that money it's so unfair. I literally have nothing out here and need that money. You need to sort something out I'm a broken man. Please sort this for Me
Login to Me Too

JayMol
Hello? I've done everything you've asked but I'm hearing nothing back... in stuck in Spain and the money that was promised by you to be released haven't been... I have nothing left!!! You need to sort it
Login to Me Too

EpicRemixHD
Contributor
Contributor

When I go to resolve a claim against me I cannot send the buyer a refund even though I have cleared off the negative balance in my account, what do i do now, the case ends tomorrow and im worried about the outcome. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi AlexKFM.

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing when trying to add your bank account to PayPal.

It may not be possible for you to register a Credit Union account to your PayPal account. I would advise you to try reaching out to your Credit Union directly in order to determine if your Credit Union account can be registered to PayPal.

Not all types of bank and credit union accounts are compatible with the PayPal website. If you try reaching out to your Credit Union directly, they will be able to clarify this for you.

Hi JayMol.

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this.

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing on your account recently. If you need to resolve an issue with accessing funds on your account, could you please try reaching out to us directly so that we can assist you further.

You can contact us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can check this out for you and help you with accessing your funds.

Hey EpicRemixHD.

If you are unable to process a refund for a case through your account, it sounds to me as there may be a negative balance on your PayPal account. This would explain why you would be receiving an error message. I realise that you may have resolved the negative balance on PayPal but you would need to have a small positive balance to cover the fee amount that was charged on the payment that you had received.

If you wish, you could leave the case as it is for the moment and when the case is automatically found in your buyers favor, we would process a full refund on the case through your account to your buyer.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.