PayPal UK Community Chat - 19/04/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 19th of April between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 19th of April. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_david

Hi David,

Does paypal still offer micropayment accounts and if so how does a seller open one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DrSpasticator
Hi david thank you for getting back to me on messanger and being the most helpful person I have spoken too I have sent a message on messanger under the name jenni ..please help Struggling to get the limit lifted off my account after providing paypal with all documents they needed and more Financialy struggling please could you help even with an update on progress
Login to Me Too

Daniel90
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, today i receive email that i need to provide some information to lift my limits.I upload the documents but when i fill personal information and click next show me this messages.I try at least 15 times but everythime show me this.

Login to Me Too

DrSpasticator
Hi Daniel it could be because you have a limit in your account they won't let you change anything only upload documents needed . Sorry to hear about the limit and good luck with getting it lifted a week later iv provided everything's and more they have asked for and paypal just don't seem willing to lift the limit ..seriously struggling financially with them holding £800 absolutely ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Daniel90
Contributor
Contributor

But in status show me "Waiting for your response"

Login to Me Too

CM1995
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm after some advice on a payment that's listed on my bank statement under "PayPal PCW PayPal" it's not listed in my PayPal transactions when I log in, only on my bank account? I don't own a credit card and all PayPal transactions are used with only one debit card
Login to Me Too

MHNaqvi

Hi, I've just sold an item to someone through goods and services but the payment is pending. Why is this the case? Should I wait for this to clear before I ship the product?

Login to Me Too

DrSpasticator
Hi if your new seller or you don't have much feedback sometimes paypal hold your money for 30 days ..make sure to post it and add tracking then after a. Week it will.go in to your avaliable balance male sure to mark as sent with the tracking and same in paypal for it to drop from.30 days to 7
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey @kernowlass

Thanks for reaching out

Micropayments are still available for customers at the moment. There is no link or section on the website for customers to apply. The best thing for them to do would be to send us an email through their account and we can pass it to the relevant teams to get micropayments updated.

Hey @DrSpasticator

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing difficulties on your PayPal account.

If you have completed the required steps, your case would be forwarded to the relevant teams and we will get an update for you on this as soon as we can. As soon as there is any updates for you, you will receive an email with more information regarding your account.

Hey @Daniel90

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems when trying to complete the required steps to get your limits lifted on your PayPal account.

Would it be possible for you to try clearing your temporary internet files on the device that you are using and then try this again using Internet Explorer to see if that helps?

Hey @CM1995

Thanks for reaching out. If you can see a payment with that reference on your bank statement, that would normally be the merchants reference that they would have set on their account to show on a senders statement.

If you could please try checking your PayPal transaction history, even for a few days before this payment was showing on your bank statement, it might help to locate this payment. PCW may be the name of the merchant who the payment was sent to. A debit card is linked to your bank account so if your debit card is used to fund a PayPal payment, this will show on your bank statement.

Hey @MHNaqvi

Welcome to the Community!

If you have recently sold an item and you are a new seller on PayPal, you may be subject to new seller payment holds. You can find more information on this here https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ1377/1/?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.