PayPal UK Community Chat - 16/11/2016.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 16th of November between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 16th of November. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Cannotconfirm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm not getting any responses to my tweets, DMs, and direct emails to paypal for the last several hours (2 days in case of email).

I see other people getting responses on @AskPayPal but not me. What could I be doing wrong?

Problem is unable to login due to PayPal claiming I'm on a different device (always using this Acer laptop snce I began).

Any signs of lifewould be welcome.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Cannotconfirm.

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties recently when trying to access your PayPal account. 

It sounds like our internal security system is asking for additional verification in order for you to be able to login. Would it be possible for you to try clearing your cache & cookies, try disconnecting & reconnecting your internet connection and then try logging in again on a different browser to see if that helps?

David.

Login to Me Too

Cannotconfirm
Contributor
Contributor

I tried all that except disconnecting my internet. I use Firefox browser profiles (which should clear cache automatically) for each activity and each gives the same problem. Opera browser also produces same problem. I'll try an internet disconnect and reconnect in next few minutes just in case.

Main issue is no repsonse from @AskPayPal - does PayPal via twitter block certain users? I've only sent two DMs and maybe three tweets in last 3 days.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi again Cannotconfirm.

If you could please try that and let us know how it goes. Please also try ensuring that you are not using any VPN services. 

It sounds like there is a slight delay in your tweets being answered. We would not block a user on Twitter so you should receive a response soon. If you could try these steps it could help with you being able to get logged into your account.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.