PayPal UK Community Chat – 16/08/2017

PayPal_david
Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 16th of August between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 16th of August. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Henry_B

Welcome to our Community!

It would seem there has been a slight mis-communication. It is 7 days from estimated delivery date.  You will some more information here https://goo.gl/5ZW4nH .

As we are unable to see or discuss your account through the Community, you should try contacting us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

David

Login to Me Too

Henry_B
Contributor
Contributor

Ah ok, but only the problem was that it was pickup only, I have now contacted through twitter, does it mean i will have to wait the full 21 days?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Henry_B again.

No, the system won't recogonise the collect only option on eBay. It will estimate the delivery time and add 7 days. It should be shorter than the 21 days maximum anyway,

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Heeezil
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! So I just wanna clear up a question I have about the process of refunds through PayPal resolution centre. A seller has offered me a partial refund but I want to decline it and have PayPal look further into the case. When I choose to decline will I have the opportunity to add a comment or message to justify why? Or, will I just tick the 'decline' option and PayPal will work with the information already in the case? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Heeezil,

Welcome to the Community!

You will only have an option to accept or decline the offer. I would suggest sending a follow up email through the secure Message Centre on your account. You could also give us a quick call and we will be able to add note to you response.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.